Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

Old June 6th 08, 10:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Blake[_3_]

Default Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

I love watching her float around the ISS and shuttle.

Is sex better in Zero g?

Blake
Old June 7th 08, 12:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default ....

Old June 7th 08, 04:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall

er (Blake) wrote:
:
:Is sex better in Zero g?
:

No.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old June 7th 08, 04:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
kT

Blake wrote:

I love watching her float around the ISS and shuttle.

Is sex better in Zero g?

You'll need to do an experiment to test that. Ask her if she'll
demonstrate her patented 'Robot Friendly Probe and Socket Assembly'.

hee heh, I love the usenet. Wiki is the boss as well.
Old June 7th 08, 12:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Assuming this is a serious post, have a listen to the sound on the first
video sent down after meco and listen to the comments about her hair from
two of the crew members. You will need to listen carefully due to background
noise.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
m...

Old June 7th 08, 01:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Do you actually think we would be told if it had been tried?

She's too skinny for my liking.

Old June 12th 08, 07:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Jun 7, 5:33*am, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

Do you actually think we would be told if it had been tried?

She's too skinny for my liking.

Ah! Compadre! Comprehendo! Las mujeras grandes: CALIENTE!

Sorry, I get going in Spanish when I get off. But they won't be
putting juicy babes up any time soon, will they?

Fat bottom girls make the world go 'Round!

PS _ But many "normal" size babes are very hot, too!

Old June 12th 08, 07:18 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

PS _ But many "normal" size babes are very hot, too!

Including Karen Nyberg!

PS - I briefly tried to connect with Ksenia Tretyakov, daughter of
Russian spy Sergei Tretyakov. But I think the whole family's identity
was changed and there is no "Ksenia Tretyakov" in America anymore. I
think she's an "in between:" Normal size total-babe, with potential to
put on pounds.

Also, note: Plus size gals weigh less, everywhere in the solar system
you want to visit!

Old June 13th 08, 12:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Joseph S. Powell, III

Did "Diaper Girl" ever go to the ISS?

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

Do you actually think we would be told if it had been tried?

She's too skinny for my liking.

Ah! Compadre! Comprehendo! Las mujeras grandes: CALIENTE!

Sorry, I get going in Spanish when I get off. But they won't be
putting juicy babes up any time soon, will they?

Fat bottom girls make the world go 'Round!

PS _ But many "normal" size babes are very hot, too!

Karen Nyberg has a nice ass. Blake[_3_] Space Shuttle 24 June 16th 08 03:26 PM
This is nice. [email protected] UK Astronomy 0 May 28th 07 07:01 PM
Nice [email protected] SETI 1 December 8th 04 10:01 AM
A nice cup of tea? Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 5 January 2nd 04 07:12 PM
Nice Chris.B UK Astronomy 0 December 19th 03 06:29 AM