Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

Old June 16th 08, 12:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Hottest space babe

On Jun 15, 3:42*pm, wrote:
On Jun 15, 3:38*pm, wrote:

On Jun 14, 12:36*pm, Burnham Treezdown wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:21:22 -0500, kT wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd

Easy call. Lisa Nowak, if she isn't still married, of course.

Me too. I like Bad Girls, especially if they carry that "dangerous when crazy"
mystique.

But I'd keep a syringe full of elephant tranquilizer under the mattress, just in
case....

You guys are forgetting Sigourney Weaver! *:-) *(See, I told you I
like normal sized ones, too!)

And, as to plush, juicy babes, I'm sure the Russians can come up (or
go up) with some of THOSE! :-)- Hide quoted text -

Then there's Reda Anderson, 66 (67?) SWF looking for a Ride....and a
bridegroom. I read about her in Air&Space mag; here's a link:

http://www.airspacemag.com/space-exp...n/o-prize.html

But Rocketplane is apparently having problems and she may be flirting
with other companies, according to this Wired article:

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/startup...04/rocketplane

Here's a recent mention of her:

http://www.thespaceshow.com/detail.asp?q=952

That's all the news I can come up with for her and Rocketplane, off
the bat, right now. Maybe she's still looking for a fiance. If she put
on the weight I like, she couldn't take that ride to space!

Old June 16th 08, 03:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Karen Nyberg has a nice ass.

On Jun 7, 10:33�pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

Do you actually think we would be told if it had been tried?

She's skinny for my liking sex

Alan Erskine and marty wallace are gay drunks @

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...%22++sex++kids

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ds&sa=N&tab=gw

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...%22+++restroom

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...&sa= N&tab=wg

Old June 16th 08, 03:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
[email protected]

On Jun 7, 7:12�am, (Blake) wrote:
I love watching her float around the ISS and shuttle.

Is sex better in Zero g?

you sound like Alan Erskine

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...%22++sex++kids

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ds&sa=N&tab=gw

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...%22+++restroom

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...&sa= N&tab=wg

Karen Nyberg has a nice ass. Blake[_3_] Space Shuttle 24 June 16th 08 03:26 PM
This is nice. [email protected] UK Astronomy 0 May 28th 07 07:01 PM
Nice [email protected] SETI 1 December 8th 04 11:01 AM
A nice cup of tea? Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 5 January 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Nice Chris.B UK Astronomy 0 December 19th 03 07:29 AM