FS Telescope - LOWERED 9-1-06! - Orion Telescope, 9 lenses, tripod & More

Old September 2nd 06, 12:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
MrShipWreck

Default FS Telescope - LOWERED 9-1-06! - Orion Telescope, 9 lenses, tripod & More

LOWERED 9-1-06 to $750!!!!!!!

Want to view the stars? Look at the planets? Jupiter and Saturn is my fav to
view!

Like new 127mm (5 inch) Orion telescope - $750!! Telescope,
lens, mount, more! - EVERYTHING you need to start looking at the heavens.
Over $1100 worth of items included - ALL like new! See additional photos
below of everything.

Pics he
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...eck/scope1.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...eck/scope3.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...eck/scope2.jpg

Like new Orion StarMax 127mm telescope! Because of the specific design, this
5" lensed scope is equivalent to a scope almost 3 times longer, but is
easier to move! Don't
let the compact size fool you (you can research the design if you like)

- Also included are the tripod and extra weight for the EQ3 Mount
- 9 Plossl Lenses (approx $50 each for every lens)
- Diag mirror that came withs cope.
- A set of 4 colored filters (1.25") with their case
- Viewing Scope on top of Telescope - Helps you locate objects!
- Portable Orion shoulder bag for scope
- Flexible Orion dew shield
- An official Orion hard case for the lenses and filters is also included.

Furthermo

- The scope has a ScopeStuff focusing knob upgrade (allows easier minute
focusing) - This was purchased seperately on my own.
- Two Scopestuff quick release bolts are also included - Helps to take the
scope off of the tripod easier without having to use a tool to disasemble!

The included 1.25" Plossl lenses a

Celestron 6mm Plossl
Sirius 7.5 mm Plossl
Scopetronix 9mm Plossl
Sirius 12.5 mm Plossl
Scopetronix 15mm Plossl
Scopetronix 20mm Plossl
Sirius 25 mm Plossl
Celestron 32mm Plossl
Scopetronix 40mm Plossl

This is every lens you need to use the scope!

Scope comes with all dustcovers, and assorted tools that shipped with the
scope.

Moved recently to mosquito central (huge nearby field), and I just don't use
it anymore. Located in College Station, TX - Willing to meet people living
in the surrounding areas (Austin/Houston/San Antonio - I will drive part of
the way or come all the way to Houston).

I would rather not ship this because it will take me a long time to find
suitable shipping boxes (especially for the tripod). Everything included is
over $1100 worth of items. My asking price is $750...

This is a very good package!

E-mail me at:

Old September 2nd 06, 08:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

MrShipWreck wrote:
LOWERED 9-1-06 to $750!!!!!!!

Want to view the stars? Look at the planets? Jupiter and Saturn is my fav to
view!

Sure they are. You don't even know the word, "eyepiece."