UFO sighting: 'Alien cube ship' TEN TIMES bigger than Earthcaptured by NASA

Old August 14th 20, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default UFO sighting: 'Alien cube ship' TEN TIMES bigger than Earthcaptured by NASA

There is indeed a square visible on the original pictures, but it is transparent, most likely an artifact of JPEG compression.

I recommend using lossless compression in future to prevent these oddities, it may take longer to transmit but so be it.

This so called UFO expert simply filled in the jpeg or video compression artifact by making this transparent square black.

There are many squarish squares visible in pictures like this.

This one is particularly large which makes it slightly suspicious but could be a fluke of luck/chance on having compression artifacts near each other.

Thus for now I call "bull" on this ! LOL.

He just trying to hard, unless you believe in reflective or transparent UFOs !

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old August 15th 20, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

skybuck wrote in message

There is indeed a square visible on the original pictures, but it is
transparent, most likely an artifact of JPEG compression.

I recommend using lossless compression in future to prevent these oddities,
it may take longer to transmit but so be it.

This so called UFO expert simply filled in the jpeg or video compression
artifact by making this transparent square black.

There are many squarish squares visible in pictures like this.

This one is particularly large which makes it slightly suspicious but could
be a fluke of luck/chance on having compression artifacts near each other.

Thus for now I call "bull" on this ! LOL.

He just trying to hard, unless you believe in reflective or transparent
UFOs !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Lol. Where's the transparency in the cube?

--
http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site