A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Reality is nothing is perpetual That is Reality

Old January 10th 14, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Reality is nothing is perpetual That is Reality

All inside forces are connected. All outside forces are connected. That makes my perpetual motion machine the ability to run non-stop forever. As of now its been going for 52 days. I know why this will come to a stop but do not know when. I am thinking its tiny electric motor will run longer than a large electric motor. Good reason for that. Still I think I'm on the right track to make records. Just finished my non stop race car. It is running around my room on a track made from aluminum foil. Total cost 13 dollars for everything. Make a great toy for any age. TreBert
Old January 15th 14, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 10, 2014 1:58:50 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
All inside forces are connected. All outside forces are connected. That makes my perpetual motion machine the ability to run non-stop forever. As of now its been going for 52 days. I know why this will come to a stop but do not know when. I am thinking its tiny electric motor will run longer than a large electric motor. Good reason for that. Still I think I'm on the right track to make records. Just finished my non stop race car. It is running around my room on a track made from aluminum foil. Total cost 13 dollars for everything. Make a great toy for any age. TreBert

Still running non-stop. Go figure TreBert
Old January 21st 14, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 10, 2014 1:58:50 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

COULD MAKE A FUN HOUSE FOR EVER AGE ONMACHINES THAT ARE IN FOREVER MOTION EASY TO DO HARD TO
Old January 22nd 14, 05:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 10, 2014 10:58:50 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

What if I am perpetual? Still eating 5lb each week of MSP. Alive after 85 years.and 86 is very close. Have 3 great grand children to carry my gens to infinity.Just came up with the structure of the singularity that took place eons of time before the big bang. TreBert
Old January 22nd 14, 06:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 10, 2014 10:58:50 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Structure of singularity is very simple once constructed .Mysteries are time structure came to,and why. I do know why singularity can create a universe,and why its inevitable. TreBert