STS51L Accident Questions

Old March 24th 05, 07:24 PM
D Schneider

Reunite Gondwanaland wrote, eliciting this
response:

How many people does your lobby have signed up as supporters? Do you have
pamphlets to pass out at public events? Do you often clash with Gaea-ists?

/dps

Old March 24th 05, 07:52 PM
Pat Flannery

D Schneider wrote:

Reunite Gondwanaland wrote, eliciting
this response:

How many people does your lobby have signed up as supporters? Do you
have pamphlets to pass out at public events? Do you often clash with
Gaea-ists?

Comrade! Join the Laramide Revolution! Let the Glorious Red Star fall
triumphantly on the heads of the the decadent and bloated exploiters of
the ecosystem!

Pat
Old March 24th 05, 08:20 PM
Reunite Gondwanaland

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:24:52 -0800, "D Schneider"
wrote:

Reunite Gondwanaland wrote, eliciting this
response:

How many people does your lobby have signed up as supporters? Do you have
pamphlets to pass out at public events? Do you often clash with Gaea-ists?

We have bumper stickers. We don't clash with Gaea-ists at all, as
both groups believe that the reuniting is more important than the
details.

I believe that petitions have been circulated and signed*, but the
matter hasn't been taken any further at this time.

*Some people will sign anything, particularly when it's explained as
being "for the children".

Mary

Old March 24th 05, 11:52 PM
Pat Flannery

Reunite Gondwanaland wrote:

*Some people will sign anything, particularly when it's explained as
being "for the children".

Like this, from NASA Watch?:
http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...e_30.html#more

Pat
Old March 25th 05, 12:58 AM
Peter Stickney

wrote:

Reunite Gondwanaland wrote, eliciting this
response:

How many people does your lobby have signed up as supporters? Do you have
pamphlets to pass out at public events? Do you often clash with Gaea-ists?

We have bumper stickers. We don't clash with Gaea-ists at all, as
both groups believe that the reuniting is more important than the
details.

I believe that petitions have been circulated and signed*, but the
matter hasn't been taken any further at this time.

You need to stir up some excitement - catch the public's attention.
Grand National Plate Tectonics is just the thing. With the right
promotion, we can get Budweiser to sponser it, and Fox will run it.
We can even set up betting pools in Vegas.

--
Pete Stickney

Without data, all you have are opinions
Old March 25th 05, 01:27 AM
David Higgins

D Schneider wrote:
Reunite Gondwanaland wrote:

Mary

Dang, now I've got to update my "read first" filter!

Great email name, isn't it? My hat's off to Mary.
Old March 25th 05, 01:45 AM
Neil Gerace

"Reunite Gondwanaland" wrote in message

We have bumper stickers. We don't clash with Gaea-ists at all, as
both groups believe that the reuniting is more important than the
details.

It's certainly the easiest way for me to visit Antartica.

Old March 25th 05, 08:11 AM
OM

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:27:05 GMT, David Higgins
wrote:

D Schneider wrote:
Reunite Gondwanaland wrote:

Dang, now I've got to update my "read first" filter!

Great email name, isn't it? My hat's off to Mary.

....Ok, so who's "Iron Rhino", and why did *they* send me an invite?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 26th 05, 12:07 AM
Reunite Gondwanaland

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:11:10 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org

wrote:

D Schneider wrote:
Reunite Gondwanaland wrote:

Dang, now I've got to update my "read first" filter!

Great email name, isn't it? My hat's off to Mary.

...Ok, so who's "Iron Rhino", and why did *they* send me an invite?

That's iron.rhino.F4, your friendly F-4 Phantom II Phanatic, who sent
you the invitation because Reunite Gondwanaland doesn't have any
invites yet.

Mary