OT - Lockheed Skunk Work's new airship in flight

Old November 25th 07, 09:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
Dale Carlson

Default OT - Lockheed Skunk Work's new airship in flight

Pat Flannery wrote:

The four "legs" on the bottom are air cushions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xs0...d.com/defense/
More he
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gener...s/020606p2.xml

The solution that never gives up the quest to find a problem it fits!

I'm not sure I want to live in a world with a problem this thing
fits...

Dale
Old November 25th 07, 01:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Nov 25, 1:50 am, Dale Carlson wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:
The four "legs" on the bottom are air cushions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xs0...blog.wired.com...
More he
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gener...p?channel=awst...

The solution that never gives up the quest to find a problem it fits!

I'm not sure I want to live in a world with a problem this thing
fits...

It fits Venus, although in a composite rigid airship format.
--
Brad Guth