Issue 6 of the 'Photon' astronomy ezine is now available

Old February 22nd 05, 10:31 PM

Default Issue 6 of the 'Photon' astronomy ezine is now available

Issue 6 of the 'Photon' astronomy ezine is now available for download
from
http://www.photonezine.com

Here's what's in this issue:

Book Review: Deep Sky Wonders [George Reynolds]
RoboScoping! [Tom Nicolaides]
The Ancient Astronomers of Newgrange [Anthony Murphy]
The Sikhote-Alin Meteorite [Mark Bostick]
Solstices Are Milestones of Civilization [Von Del Chamberlain]
Aerial Explorations of Terrestrial Meteorite Craters - Sudbury Crater
[Charles O'Dale]
RTGUI Freeware for Telescope Control [Rod Mollise]
Canon EOS "Digital Rebel" [Phil Harrington]
Some Images Through the "Digital Rebel" [Phil Harrington]
Thoughts About Astronomical Image Processing for Digital Cameras [Tom
Licha]
Great Astronomers [Tim Carr]
Showcase [Astrophotos]
Plus a peppering of short stories and anecdotes.

I'm always on the lookout for articles, anecdotes, etc. so feel free to
contact me through the Photon page if you'd like to contribute
something to the next or future issues.

Gary Nugent
Editor
http://www.photonezine.com

Old February 23rd 05, 06:19 AM
CLT

Aerial Explorations of Terrestrial Meteorite Craters - Sudbury Crater
[Charles O'Dale]

Hi Gary,

With that topic, feel free to post a note in the Lunar Observing group as
well. Mention it was cleared first. I suspect there are people there who
will be interested.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?

************************************

Old February 23rd 05, 12:38 PM

Thanks, Chuck. I'll do that.

Regards,

Gary.

CLT wrote:
Aerial Explorations of Terrestrial Meteorite Craters - Sudbury

Crater
[Charles O'Dale]

Hi Gary,

With that topic, feel free to post a note in the Lunar Observing

group as
well. Mention it was cleared first. I suspect there are people there

who
will be interested.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?

Are you interested in understanding optics?

Photon Issue 3 (free PDF Astronomy eZine) Available for Download G Nugent UK Astronomy 1 July 25th 04 12:58 AM
Photon eZine Ricardo UK Astronomy 2 July 20th 04 03:02 PM
Gravitation and Maxwell's Electrodynamics, BOUNDARY CONDITIONS [email protected] \(formerly\) Astronomy Misc 273 December 28th 03 10:42 PM
ANN: reprint of Clerke's HISTORY OF ASTRONOMY Bill McClain Astronomy Misc 7 October 30th 03 08:05 PM