Clever Dust are Alien Space Ships.

Old August 19th 10, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Clever Dust are Alien Space Ships.

Bucky Balls are nanospaceships. I have posted this over and over again
for many many years. It relates to us throwing notes in glass bottles
into our vast oceans to be read years later.Fact is even we can etch
150 atoms distance across in this spacetime. Aleins have directed this
by the trillions in the direction of the Sun. Some trillions have
landed on out moon Many more trillions have landed on Earth. Dust is
telling us "We are not alone" TreBert
Old April 21st 12, 01:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

On Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:53:31 PM UTC-4, bert wrote:
Bucky Balls are nanospaceships. I have posted this over and over again
for many many years. It relates to us throwing notes in glass bottles
into our vast oceans to be read years later.Fact is even we can etch
150 atoms distance across in this spacetime. Aleins have directed this
by the trillions in the direction of the Sun. Some trillions have
landed on out moon Many more trillions have landed on Earth. Dust is
telling us "We are not alone" TreBert

Buckyballs make the best space ships. They can go at 99.999999999999999999 of c They can orbit stars waiting for Earth type planets to form. Earth now has trillions and trillions of buckyballs on its surface. We need the technology to look inside and read their message. TreBert
Old September 11th 12, 08:45 PM
CT2012 CT2012 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:53:31 PM UTC-4, bert wrote:
Bucky Balls are nanospaceships. I have posted this over and over again
for many many years. It relates to us throwing notes in glass bottles
into our vast oceans to be read years later.Fact is even we can etch
150 atoms distance across in this spacetime. Aleins have directed this
by the trillions in the direction of the Sun. Some trillions have
landed on out moon Many more trillions have landed on Earth. Dust is
telling us "We are not alone" TreBert

Buckyballs make the best space ships. They can go at 99.999999999999999999 of c They can orbit stars waiting for Earth type planets to form. Earth now has trillions and trillions of buckyballs on its surface. We need the technology to look inside and read their message. TreBert
only there is no life outside the Earth.