Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

Old January 26th 09, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

We know you as the VILLAGE IDIOT, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Now you can be a CLOWN too!

Your topics only exist in your head!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:05:33 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

Like 99.9% of everything else about public Usenet/newsgroups, Sanny is
not any real person, and his/her topics are usually either bogus or
intended to divert mainstream media away form the real issues that
matter. Clowns do that too, because it's their JOB.

~ BG

Old January 26th 09, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

WebTV sure isn't a Mac, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Did you make up demacular too? I think you did.

Lots of people use that term, but I think it's wrong.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:06:42 -0800 (PST), BradGuth
wrote:

On Jan 7, 1:13*pm, (oldcoot) wrote:
Goodwill has perfectly new condition PC
keyboards for $3...

~BG

Bert's keyboard is wireless IR and proprietary to his Webbie rig. Right,
Bert? * *

I've seen IR wireless keyboards w/mouse for less than $10, and they
even look rather newish.

How much demacular degeneration does our webTV Bert have?

~ BG

Old January 27th 09, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG I have no idea what demacular means. Having truble with some keys on
my new typewriter. Want to swap a laser pen for oc webtv typewriter
treBert

Old February 6th 09, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 27, 2:27*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *I have no idea what demacular means. Having truble with some keys on
my new typewriter. Want to swap a laser pen for oc webtv typewriter
treBert

demacular degeneration has to do with diminished eyesight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macular_degeneration

What's the mw rating on that "laser pin", and otherwise how used up is
it?

A green 100+ mw laser pin would be nifty.

~ BG
Old February 6th 09, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 8, 5:29*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc *That is right. *Wireless,and has to be excerptible to my model
receiver. *BG no Good Will near me. * This is my #4 typewriter over 11
years. and have #3 receiver. Best to realize I use them on my back
screen porch,and Florida has great humidity. *go figure *I am now a
happy camper even without water * TreBert

Try craigslist.com

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites

~ BG