Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old February 20th 19, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 1:53:27 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
42F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expecting rain, but not here yet. Wind 10 mph out of the south. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

All of 2019 its been very cool down into the low 40s.Still I can sleep in van.Cheepest Anaheim motel is $73 +tax I could give free leasons on van living.What is best to have in van etc. Bert
Old February 21st 19, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 12:37:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
42F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM. Expecting rain, but not here yet. Wind 10 mph out of the south. Humidity 79%.

Double-A

All of 2019 its been very cool down into the low 40s.Still I can sleep in van.Cheepest Anaheim motel is $73 +tax I could give free leasons on van living.What is best to have in van etc. Bert

Global warming not so for Anaheim.56 high and get this 38F at 5am Wow Bert
Old February 21st 19, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 1:04:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

It has been an unusually cold February here in Oregon this year. But I have seen colder. I used to get pretty cold when I was sleeping in my car. Last night a lot of ice pellets came down just as I was getting home. Still some on the grass today, and in shady spots on the pavement. Now Sun is out and shining.

Currently 45F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 54%. Haven't heard from you in a while. Thought maybe you had sailed to far out in that barrel boat and fell of the edge of the world!

Double-A

Old February 22nd 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Lots of snow showers around this area today. None have hit here yet. But I could feel fine icy pellets hit my face as I was walking outside just now.

Currently 41F as of 12:45 here in Gresham. Wind south at 11 mph. Cloudy. Humidity 60%. Library not crowded today as it was yesterday.

Patriots' Super Bowl championship owner Robert Kraft is being charged with patronizing a prostitution massage parlor in Florida! Well, why should one guy have only good luck! I do like his Mayonnaise.

Double-A

Old February 23rd 19, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 2:09:22 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

It has been an unusually cold February here in Oregon this year. But I have seen colder. I used to get pretty cold when I was sleeping in my car. Last night a lot of ice pellets came down just as I was getting home. Still some on the grass today, and in shady spots on the pavement. Now Sun is out and shining.

Currently 45F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 54%. Haven't heard from you in a while. Thought maybe you had sailed to far out in that barrel boat and fell of the edge of the world!

Double-A

Going down to 39.Burr Raining half the time soggy. Have not been up to snuff.91 is taking its toll.Barrel boat was built to go over the Falls with sail on high.Yes the N.Falls is my edge of my world.Its better than dying in bed.I was born in water,and dying in water fits. Bert
Old February 23rd 19, 02:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 1:02:56 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Lots of snow showers around this area today. None have hit here yet. But I could feel fine icy pellets hit my face as I was walking outside just now.

Currently 41F as of 12:45 here in Gresham. Wind south at 11 mph. Cloudy. Humidity 60%. Library not crowded today as it was yesterday.

Patriots' Super Bowl championship owner Robert Kraft is being charged with patronizing a prostitution massage parlor in Florida! Well, why should one guy have only good luck! I do like his Mayonnaise.

Double-A

Rick Scott owns that massage parlor. Bert
Old February 24th 19, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 5:27:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

It has been an unusually cold February here in Oregon this year. But I have seen colder. I used to get pretty cold when I was sleeping in my car.. Last night a lot of ice pellets came down just as I was getting home. Still some on the grass today, and in shady spots on the pavement. Now Sun is out and shining.

Double-A

Going down to 39.Burr Raining half the time soggy. Have not been up to snuff.91 is taking its toll.Barrel boat was built to go over the Falls with sail on high.Yes the N.Falls is my edge of my world.Its better than dying in bed.I was born in water,and dying in water fits. Bert

Well it's 38F right here right now as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Was snowing early this morning, but most of it melted. Tomorrow might be a different story. I heard on a national news broadcast that Portland could get 2 feet of snow in the next few days! We've already got all the snow we were hoping for in the mountains to ensure water for the summer. Flagstaff has gotten 5 feet of snow! Currently heavy clouds here. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 87%.

I think I will update my bus pass early, not knowing what days I will able to get out again!

Double-A

Old February 25th 19, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 1:42:38 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Well it's 38F right here right now as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Was snowing early this morning, but most of it melted. Tomorrow might be a different story. I heard on a national news broadcast that Portland could get 2 feet of snow in the next few days! We've already got all the snow we were hoping for in the mountains to ensure water for the summer. Flagstaff has gotten 5 feet of snow! Currently heavy clouds here. Wind east at 8 mph. Humidity 87%.

I think I will update my bus pass early, not knowing what days I will able to get out again!

Double-A

67 a sunny.Still cool in S.Mexicale bert
Old February 26th 19, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 1:04:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

It has been an unusually cold February here in Oregon this year. But I have seen colder. I used to get pretty cold when I was sleeping in my car. Last night a lot of ice pellets came down just as I was getting home.. Still some on the grass today, and in shady spots on the pavement. Now Sun is out and shining.

Double-A

Well it's 38F right here right now as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Was snowing early this morning, but most of it melted. Tomorrow might be a different story. I heard on a national news broadcast that Portland could get 2 feet of snow in the next few days! We've already got all the snow we were hoping for in the mountains to ensure water for the summer. Flagstaff has gotten 5 feet of snow! Currently heavy clouds here. Wind east at 8 mph.. Humidity 87%.

Double-A

59 as of now Very cool winter so far. Wearing a jacket all day,and sleeping with head covered.No global warming in Mexicale Bert
Old February 27th 19, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 11:29:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, February 25, 2019 at 1:04:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

59 as of now Very cool winter so far. Wearing a jacket all day,and sleeping with head covered.No global warming in Mexicale Bert

Staying cool and Sunny.Bert Ps the Senior center is not to lively. Bert