Pond wave(Macro) Light wave (Micro)

Old April 19th 08, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Pond wave(Macro) Light wave (Micro)

And never the twines to meet. They don't relate well to each other.
Bert

Old April 19th 08, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default Waves are made of particles and everything has waves.

Waves are made of particles and everything has waves.

I like your posts Bert, they're often fun to read.
I constantly make spelling errors, gramer errors and much worse;
my posts are damn near impossible for others to understand at times.

That said.. I think you meant to say: “ Never the twain shall meet. ”.

Old April 19th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Apr 19, 11:35*am, wrote:
Waves are made of particles and everything has waves.

I like your posts Bert, they're often fun to read.
I constantly make spelling errors, gramer errors and much worse;
my posts are damn near impossible for others to understand at times.

That said.. I think you meant to say: “ Never the twain shall meet.. ”.

Wich came first? The particle of the wave?

Double-A

Old April 19th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

The comos is perfectly causal ( i.e. it's 4-D );
so it never changes and nothing “ came first ” ( i.e. nothing's 3-D ).

From ignorance comes the notion of “ randomness ” ( sub 3-D )
and the sensation that something “ came first ” ( 3-D ).
Semi-Randomness is just semi-ignorance.

Louis de Broglie showed that the wavelength of anything,
including the earth and your body, is:
Planck's constant over momentum.

Quoting WikiPedia:
“ Whether objects heavier than the Planck mass
( about the weight of a large bacterium )
have a de Broglie wavelength is theoretically unclear
and experimentally unreachable;

above the Planck mass a particle's Compton wavelength would be
smaller than the Planck length and its own Schwarzschild radius,
a scale at which current theories of physics may break down
or need to be replaced by more general ones. ”.

Old April 20th 08, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A The particle came first because all particles have a wave
behind them Shall we relate that to a ships "stern wave"? or is the
wave up front and we can relate that to a ships bow wave.?? Waves are
tricky stuff My spin is in theory tells me the wave is
perpendicular.alway to the direction an electron is going Go figure
Bert

Old April 19th 08, 11:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff Twain it is. Like when my posts can make a person laugh. I like
gamma better than grammar. That is not hard to figure. Bert

Old April 20th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default My graaamer is off.

I wrote: “ gramer ”. At least I didn't spell it “ graaamer ” !

Thanks for spelling the word “ grammar ” for me.
Dictionary.COM fooled me.. it returned the definition
of the word grammar when I entered “ gramer ”.

Old April 20th 08, 11:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I use Yahoo's search engine for spellings, Jeff. It works fine IF YOU
HAVE SOME INTELLIGENCE TO START WITH! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old April 25th 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

In the micro realm particles can't touch,but their waves do.
Interference patterns shown to us clearly proves this Bert