125° F ANTICIPATED IN AUSTRALIA FOR OCTOBER 14TH !

Old July 25th 07, 09:09 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 125° F ANTICIPATED IN AUSTRALIA FOR OCTOBER 14TH !

Good News for the Land of *******s, australia !
This will then pave the way for the Mega-Fire-Works in honour of the
37th anniversary of australia largest Gold Mine Discovery by Sir Jean-
Paul Turcaud !

Of course & quite officially at that from the Newmont / Newcrest &
BHP / Billiton Mining Criminals as well from the Political Criminals &
other lying / thieving Officialdom backing such manure since said 37
years, this is not true !
In the own words of Tyrwhitt ( one of the seven geologists credited
with the discoveries and prospecting of course )
QUOTE
I spotted the site from the air and landed near by in the Desert to
take samples !
UNQUOTE
and this is indeed always that story which prevails in the Land of
*******s, a country devoted to the promotion of Criminals, Liars and
Thieves and which has no regards for courage and dedication !!!! Only
the worse are rewarded with consideration, so-called antipodean
"honours" & financial return !

In the official story held true indeed by the West australia
Whorehouse aka West australia Parliament and by all the head ****s who
managed it, and as well of course by all that Newmont / Newcrest &
BHP / Billiton Mining Criminals who hand-fed it since said 37 years,
the Telfer Mine was discovered in 1971 ....

This is correct since this is the exact time at which Tyrwhitt,
exploration head of the Anglo / Newmont / BHP head venture landed for
the 1st time on the Great Sandy Desert air strip which the Mining
Manure smoke screen companies of Narla & Day Dawn ( used to shunt Sir
Turcaud of his find ) had prepared for its arrival !

WONDERFUL MEGAFIRES - WORKS AHEAD TO CELEBRATE THAT ANNIVERSARY, and
all in the Land of *******s and definitive Hell on Earth are very very
WARMLY indeed invited to attend the ceremonies across the Toadland !
.... and probably great swathes of cities will be going up in smoke to
boost the liturgy

Great time ahead !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert

Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
Email: sir.jean-paul.turcaud(at)neuf.fr

Old July 25th 07, 09:23 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

forward of reply on some other ng
*************************************

Oh so, I am friend with that Tyrwhitt manure ?

What about naming that David Tyrwhitt as AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR, you
****ing Convict Rabble ?
He is your Hero, isn't he ?

Tyrwhitt, The Official Discoverer of the immense Richness of the Great
Sandy Desert with 3 mines to his name according to the WA Whorehouse
aka Parliament & all that corrupt **** there ! ... ... and of course
according to those well-to-do Mining Criminals who have watered those
Political Manure since 37 years & to the tune of millions indeed !

Can you tell me something Dork, why is it that the head **** of
Newcrest cannot even bear to see Tyrwhitt's face in photo ?
What 's wrong with that dead **** ?
Surely you can tell us !

By the way, why don't you have Tyrwhitt nominated at least for the
Australian of the Year, in your ****ing Toadland ?
You degenerate morons, don't you have any respect nor recognition for
the best Criminals amongst you all ? What about some your worthless
australian Medal Of Value awarded to that Great Man, according to your
Convict Rabble 's standards ?

Old July 26th 07, 05:33 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

forward from other ng
************************

Quite fit response from you, australian ****s ...and the usual way out
from the issue at hand, from which typical antipidean gutless rats
run away

Is it not a fact that Tyrwhitt deserves some of your Australian of the
Year Title ? ... or some of your other worthless deep**** honourzzz
like say the :
The 7 dingoes medal of bravery
The Kanga & Emu distinction of service to the Land of *******s
The special WA Whorehouse aka Parliament 1 million quids token of
esteem, as mark of gratitude & recognition
The Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billiton Mining Criminals official
acceptance as the best amongst themselves
The Little Apron Bearing ****s aka Freemacs, immediate acceptance to
the 33rd degree ( which is the highest grade of those ignorant
congregations of balless retards )

What about that ?

.... now regarding my predictions : you had that 10 years duration
DDD, the consecutive washing out of the dust by flood and now the
stage is set of the 14th of October Celebration with Megafires & all
that degenerate antipodean population of Convict Rabble watching in
awe the liturgy of Cosmic Honours bestowed to Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
with all proper decorum indeed

No regards

Old July 27th 07, 01:52 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Eduard Groenstein

Nobody gives a damn about you think Turd****.

Old July 28th 07, 04:36 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

On 27 juil, 14:52, "Eduard Groenstein" wrote:

Nobody gives a damn about you think Turd****.

.... quite fit responses from that australian **** !
For that australian **** at large, the largest gold mine of the Land
of *******s, australia, i.e. Telfer Mine, was discovered by their
hero Tyrwhitt and in its own word :
I spotted the site from the air and landed near by in the Desert to
take samples !
Unquote

Note
Of course, there were 7 in all geological manure associated with the
Mining Criminals of Newmont / Newcrest & BHP / Billition who made the
same type of claims

.... and this the way that australian filth from the Synag ( as from
Rabbid Groenstein 's statements ) up to those Whorehouses of
Parliaments manned by that typical australia gutlesss & clueless sons
of bitch & manure indeed, officially admit the Great Sandy Desert
mines ( Nifty & Kintyre too ) were found

Before Turcaud went into the Great Sandy Desert, NOT ONE SINGLE CLAIM
OF VALUE had ever been lodged in that immensity of the Great Sandy
Desert ! Turcaud put 3 mines on the map of that Hell on Earth, the
filth of the World australia indeed ... but this was too much for that
antipodean manure to accept that the courage, superior geological
intelligence & the gallantness of a Frenchman could be the trigger
behind unearthing such immense richness for them the yellow cowardly
australian Toads

The whole saga is basically the one of that australian manure trying
to get rid of the right history including of course the two smoke
screen companies of Narla & Day Dawn used to shunt Sir Turcaud, and
which scuttled themselves once the dirty job was done ! The whole saga
is about that Land of *******s and definitive manure & degenerate
****ing morons pretending it has some kind of standards & morality !
Yes of course ! The morality of Criminals & of the Convict Rabble from
which that australia manure has direct genetic affiliations !

Of course at this point in time and after 37 years of continuous lying
by those antipodean Whorehouses aka Parliaments and all those sons of
bitch aka MP brawling inside, after 37 years of the Mining Criminals
continuous thieving & murdering in all impunity, I am not interested
indeed in anything at all from that FITLTH ON EARTH OF AUSTRALIA !!!

..... Except on thing !!!
.... and these are the Megafires and Megaworks planned for the 37th
anniversary of my Great Sandy Desert discoveries of which 3 have been
disclosed ( and of which 3, I robbed by that australian manure )
On October 14th , 2007, I am planning the most interesting Ceremony
of commemoration of an exceptional feat of courage, dedication &
extraordinary geological acumen ! The liturgy to which all that
antipodean manure is invited will start with 125 ° F in the days
anticipating the events and the setting afire by lighting at the
proper time of 1000 of bush fires upgrading into Megafires and gutting
all those Toads ' abode to the ground ! I hope the result will match
in horror the level of disgust which result from such Collective
Crimes carried out ruthlessly by that Antipodean australian filth
since 37 years indeed !

Of course I shall follow the liturgy of the ceremony on my side "en
sabrant le Champagne " ... and I look forward to that marvellous event
where the Land of *******s will bite the dirt !

Sacré Bon Dieu d'enfants de salauds d'australiens,
Race of degenerate criminals !