Did AA Bang Her?

Old March 15th 16, 02:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Did AA Bang Her?

AA did you ever bang that girl that you used to know from high school?

PS- Please note that I'm not asking for myself. I received multiple requests for me to ask you.

Note that your answer will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

You have my word on that

Old March 15th 16, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 1:01:11 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 7:37:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
AA did you ever bang that girl that you used to know from high school?

PS- Please note that I'm not asking for myself. I received multiple requests for me to ask you.

Note that your answer will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

You have my word on that

No.

Double-A

AA I do not think many kids had sex in highschool In my day you nbeeded a car.Trebert
Old March 16th 16, 01:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Double-A
On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 7:37:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
AA did you ever bang that girl that you used to know from high school?

PS- Please note that I'm not asking for myself. I received multiple requests for me to ask you.

Note that your answer will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

You have my word on that

No
-----------

So oral only?
Old March 16th 16, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote:
AA did you ever bang that girl that you used to know from high
school?

PS- Please note that I'm not asking for myself. I received
multiple requests for me to ask you.

Note that your answer will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

You have my word on that

No.

Double-A

AA I do not think many kids had sex in highschool In my day you
nbeeded a car.Trebert

*** nbeeded ?? is that like a hand job, BeeertBrain ??

Old March 17th 16, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

***This from a ****er of ewes.