Ten Years of Mars Reconnaissance

Old March 12th 16, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Ten Years of Mars Reconnaissance

Great Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdHkgtLgcSY#t=18
Old March 13th 16, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Great Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdHkgtLgcSY#t=18

It might be a good clip. if you are into science fiction.
But Google earth photos at least tell you the real location on THIS planet,
of what you are supposedly looking at.

Although after getting and dissapearing billions of dollars, I guess NASA
has to at least come up with something "pretty" to justify asking for more
money next year.

NOW how about proving to us that those aren't just fictional computer
generated pictures or just shot from a high altitude on earth ?

Old March 13th 16, 03:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
Great Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdHkgtLgcSY#t=18

It might be a good clip. if you are into science fiction.
But Google earth photos at least tell you the real location on THIS
planet,
of what you are supposedly looking at.

Although after getting and dissapearing billions of dollars, I guess
NASA
has to at least come up with something "pretty" to justify asking for
more
money next year.

NOW how about proving to us that those aren't just fictional computer
generated pictures or just shot from a high altitude on earth ?

*** Sorry about that, Bast ... I should have added a disclaimer for
numb-
skulls like you, the 8/11 conspiracy nut jobs and the Lunar Landing
deniers and the Global Warming alarmists ... my bad.

Old March 13th 16, 06:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

***With respect to global warming, you're not bad, you're just stupid. As
the central valley fills with salt water and your trailer floats off of the
pad, you'll be one of the first to ask for a FEMA handout and an increase in
your gubmint cheese allotment. The last sighting of Hagar will be one of
you grasping the remnants of a pistachio tree that is swirling down the
drain of what once was your sewage lagoon/recreational center.

Old March 13th 16, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** You do have a rather vivid imagination, for a retard. Perhaps you
should lay off the hooch for a week or so and while you're at it, give
spanking Frank a rest, as well ... both are known to cause your
particular type of mental dysfunction.
This advice was given free of charge for assholes like you, Troll.

Old March 13th 16, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
[...]

That's okay Winston.
I'm sure you see everything big brother tells you to see.
No less.....No more.

....And no need for room 101 for you , again.