Returning To The Womb

Old June 30th 13, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Returning To The Womb

So Nicodemus wants Jesus to become a Pharisee and Jesus tells Nicodemus that he must be 'born again'... so what is Jesus trying to convey to Nicodemus? Nicodemus is old and Jesus doesn't have sentiment so Jesus tells Nicodemus to go back to the thing that Nicodemus is sentimental about. The Pope has the last word on theology because Christianity doesn't have sentiment. Christianity's sentiment is Catholicism (if it isn't lynchings for negroes if Christianity is sentimental for cheer) If 'born again' is a theology then what it must mean is that nobody has sentiment for Judaism. You can tell a Jew to be 'born again' since nobody has sentiment for whatever a Jew is sentimental about. Jesus is a student of Rome's military since Rome's military has positive regard for Jesus and therefore, Jesus lacks sentiment... The resurrection is an analogy for saying that Jesus had sentiment for life. (The Catholic Church lacks sentiment for being against abortion.) Just because you find it difficult to jam something new down The Catholic Church's throat, that doesn't mean that they're stupid. If The Catholic Church can't see the sentiment of it then what case can you build for it? The Catholic Church doing away with the Latin Mass is a wound that never heals for some, a heart that is never mended.

Buddhism? I don't have sentiment for Buddhism. To me, it is a very bad idea to 'test' Buddhism since those who have sentiment for Buddhism seriously need to return to the womb. A Jarhead Marine is apt to 'test' Buddhism by accident. In certain circles, Buddhism and Catholicism have lockjaw on each other's throats and I suppose the object lesson for me, at least, is to maintain a safe distance. The Vietnamese in Houston are sentimental for 'honor'? What's conclusive from that is that I can't afford to have sentiment for 'honor' if the Vietnamese in Houston are scraping the bottom of the cheer barrel. I, above all people, should be grateful that I'm not Vietnamese. Vietnam has cooties and I don't think I want to go there.

I can overlook a black female psychiatrist if she lacks sentiment. I don't know why she thinks I need the whole sentiment pie all for myself but it isn't a burden I can't handle. I suppose if psychiatry has to accommodate patients who go catatonic when faced with threats to their well being then I can empathize. (ALS) Baseball batters have a superhuman ability to concentrate... Stephan Hawkin has a superhuman ability to concentrate... ALS is localized catatonic. Whatever can be said about catatonic patients has parallels with ALS. The notion that ALS is progressive is not conclusive. I'm not apt to go catatonic given that I'm concentrating on my stress management. My physiology stores stress in my upper back, neck, and shoulders. (Women who can will their vaginas to bleed... Women who become hysterical just before their period starts... (Live each moment as if your next period will be your last, I guess.) My perfidious brain has a clear association between that and delusions of grandeur.)