Facebook...What a great stock...

Old June 5th 12, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Relayer447

Default Facebook...What a great stock...

....to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447
Old June 6th 12, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 5, 9:53*am, Relayer447 wrote:
...to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447

Do you suppose there was anything fraudulent about this offering?
Maybe that is why co-founder Eduardo Saverin is being so quick about
leaving the country!

Double-A

Old June 6th 12, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the Borg

In article ,
Double-A wrote:

On Jun 5, 9:53*am, Relayer447 wrote:
...to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447

Do you suppose there was anything fraudulent about this offering?
Maybe that is why co-founder Eduardo Saverin is being so quick about
leaving the country!

The purpose of the sale was to maximise the profits of Facebook employees, not
people who came along subsequently to exploit their work.

--
Aren't you special. Tell me your problems.
Old June 6th 12, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Relayer447

On 6/6/2012 1:53 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the
Borg wrote:
In ,
wrote:

On Jun 5, 9:53 am, wrote:
...to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447

Do you suppose there was anything fraudulent about this offering?
Maybe that is why co-founder Eduardo Saverin is being so quick about
leaving the country!

The purpose of the sale was to maximise the profits of Facebook employees, not
people who came along subsequently to exploit their work.

It's only exploiting if it goes up. There is a lot of risk buying stock.
There are more losers than there are winners in that game, at least
in the short run.
R447
Old June 6th 12, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jun 6, 3:49*pm, Relayer447 wrote:
On 6/6/2012 1:53 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the

Borg wrote:
In ,
* *wrote:

On Jun 5, 9:53 am, *wrote:
...to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447

Do you suppose there was anything fraudulent about this offering?
Maybe that is why co-founder *Eduardo Saverin is being so quick about
leaving the country!

The purpose of the sale was to maximise the profits of Facebook employees, not
people who came along subsequently to exploit their work.

It's only exploiting if it goes up. There is a lot of risk buying stock.
There are more losers than there are winners in that game, at least
in the short run.
R447

GOPers made sure that the big movers all have inside information.
They went after Martha Stewart because she did not fit well with
Severn Trent Mafia. USA companies that moved out can't lose. They
went from 30 bucks per hour here to 1 buck a day outside USA. I threw
my Dell away when they left. TreBert
Old June 6th 12, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 6/6/2012 5:25 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

GOPers made sure that the big movers all have inside information.
They went after Martha Stewart because she did not fit well with
Severn Trent Mafia. USA companies that moved out can't lose. They
went from 30 bucks per hour here to 1 buck a day outside USA. I threw
my Dell away when they left. TreBert

The broken one? You're my hero, Bert!

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 6th 12, 11:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU THREW YOUR DELL AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO USE IT!

Saul Levy

Old June 11th 12, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Relayer447 wrote:
On 6/6/2012 1:53 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the
Borg wrote:
In

,
wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:53 am, wrote:
...to short-sell! Man! I wish I had bought some way out-of-the-
money Put options on that stinker. It's down over 2% just today.
I sure hope none of you bought any of FB stock. It's goin to $10.
R447

Do you suppose there was anything fraudulent about this offering?
Maybe that is why co-founder Eduardo Saverin is being so quick about
leaving the country!

The purpose of the sale was to maximise the profits of Facebook
employees, not people who came along subsequently to exploit their
work.

It's only exploiting if it goes up. There is a lot of risk buying stock.
There are more losers than there are winners in that game, at least
in the short run.
R447

Right,....and those stupid enough to be duped to buy in to a dot.com after
seeing what happened in 2002-2003,....deserve what they get.

Old June 15th 12, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jun 11, 5:58*am, "Bast" wrote:
Relayer447 wrote:
On 6/6/2012 1:53 PM, Aunt Six of Nine or Half-dozen of the Other of the
Borg wrote:
In

,
*wrote:
On Jun 5, 9:53 am, *wrote:
[...]

QUALCOMM!

Double-A

Stock Tip #4 jonathan[_3_] History 1 August 19th 08 11:44 PM
Stock Tip #3 jonathan[_3_] History 3 August 14th 08 05:35 AM
Stock tip #2 jonathan[_3_] History 1 August 9th 08 01:25 AM