Proposed experiment for detection of absolute motion

Old August 15th 10, 04:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

Default Proposed experiment for detection of absolute motion

On Aug 14, 11:43*pm, BURT wrote:

Dear Burt: You I know. But I'd like to hear your assessment of
Einstein, in light of my long reply to you about Einstein's low IQ. —
NoEinstein —

On Aug 13, 6:47*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Aug 12, 9:14*pm, BURT wrote:

Dear Burt: *Great question! *My Google handle, NoEinstein, was
selected because I've always considered relativity and space-time to
be garbage. *So, philosophically, I've been anti-Einstein most of my
life. *As a kid I had heard that Einstein was supposed to be very
smart. *Since people told me I was smart, I was curious what Einstein
"knew" that I didn't know, or could figure out. *In the 1950s TV was
live. *I heard that Einstein would be on one of the shows a week or so
away. *I watched that show and was amazed how dumb Einstein seemed.
His talking speed was about 1/2 of the norm; he sat on his hands; he
took ten or fifteen seconds to compose his thought before answering
questions that he must have been asked dozens of times before; he
spoke in short sentences; and he seemed very uncomfortable talking
about things he was supposedly an expert on.

I learned in a TIME article two years ago that Einstein's maid (when
he was a kid) called him the Dopy One. *He didn’t speak his first
words until after the age of two. *She said that he always waited
before speaking a word, so he could plan what he would say. *Einstein
flunked out of high school. *But because his father was rich, Einstein
"somehow" graduated. *Einstein is famous for his many quotes. *The
latter were things Einstein memorized and would say as if
extemporaneous, to make him seem to be smart. *Einstein was also a
science groupie. *He wanted to know as much as possible about
"obscure" science, because he realized science was the one subject
people couldn’t easily call him wrong on. *Relativity was so obscure
that he perpetrated the greatest FRAUD in all of science when he
supposedly "predicted" the angle of bending of a star's light
observable during an eclipse. *But I learned in my public library that
Einstein had an astronomer friend who had observed that the moons of
Jupiter were reappearing from the back side of Jupiter before the
orbital periods predicted. *Since that was an unexplained anomaly that
possibly related to gravity, Einstein let it become his mission in
life to explain the physics. *Einstein wished to surpass Newton as the
“top” physicist.

Since astronomy was my teenage hobby, I knew that low power telescopes
can be made, via an opaque disk, to block out the main lumen of the
Sun so that the profile flares can be observed. *I instantly realized
that the angle of bending of star light as such reemerge from behind
the Sun could easily be measured any day of the week. *Because I know
Einstein's best IQ was 85 to 90, there is no way he could have
"predicted" the angle, when he could barely add, subtract, multiply
and divide. *So, Einstein must have learned about the early re
emergence of the stars from his astronomer friend. *It's possible, but
less likely that Einstein made a simple mass comparison of Jupiter and
the Sun, and made the angle of bending be that much greater. *To be
complete, Einstein's fraud needed to wait until there was a total
solar eclipse.

*** I've said numbers of times on this news group that my
contributions to science exceed those of every single physicist who
ever lived. *That's not boasting, that is just a simple fact. *I won't
make a list of all I have discovered, but I know more about how the
Universe was formed, and where it is going than anyone. *The block-
heads of academia use Einstein, the MORON, as their poster boy to
induce parents to send their kids to colleges and universities
unnecessarily. *Higher education should be limited to the top 10% to
15% of high school graduates. *Einstein didn't even come close to
making the cut. *— NoEinstein — Real name: John A. Armistead

Where Angels Fear to Fallhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummieshttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einsteinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Sciencehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f...
Matter from Thin Airhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe...
Curing Einstein’s Diseasehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e...
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M *(at sci.math)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...hread/d9f98526...
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmashhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847...
Dropping Einstein Like a Stonehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e1...
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/713f8...
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/d4cbe...
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/efb99...
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/51a85...
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/c3d7a...
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/a1702...
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Signhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/56247...
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...hread/c3cdedf3...
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!http://groups..google.com/group/sci....d/thread/a3a12...
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einsteinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/81046...
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/a8c26...
PD has questions about science. *Can any of you help?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/4a2ed...
Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/3ebe8...
A Proposed Gravity-Propelled Swing Experiment.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/3052e...
Shedding New Light on Comet Tailshttp://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fef4/t/fbb6a213b8c465b3/.../187797453b......
What is sci.research seeking if not the truth?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/d3082...
Busting MythBusters.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/2e956...

On Aug 12, 6:02*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Aug 12, 8:04*am, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

Dear Aut....: *Not only can't you read and write, you can't think
clearly. *What in hell does "I'm not your Google” mean? *Ha, ha, HA!
— NE —

On Aug 11, 6:29*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Aug 6, 7:37*am, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

On Aug 3, 7:59*am, NoEinstein wrote:

On Aug 2, 5:04*am, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

On Aug 1, 4:54*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Aug 1, 9:27*am, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

On Jul 28, 5:19*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Jul 26, 4:17*am, "Autymn D. C." wrote:

Dear Aut...: *If I missed an important reply of yours, I'm sorry.
Simply copy and paste it again. *—NE —

Don't write under my header, ****wit, and go back in the thread and
read it.

Dear Autymn: *You don't have the smarts to be making a '+new post'.
Sorry if I offend your non-intellect. *— NoEinstein —

I made a new post not long ago, and earlier this year. *Stop thwartin
the thread, shyster cretin. *All of your arguments are nothing.

-Aut

Dear Aut....: *And YOUR arguments contributing in any way the science
are where? *— NoEinstein

in which
How about right here on sci.physics, so the readers can see your
shallowness.

I'm not your Google.- Hide quoted text -

Are you No Einstein because you are better than him?

Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

You sound like Roy Masters. How may aliases do you have?

Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

Old August 15th 10, 04:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

On Aug 14, 8:39*am, PD wrote:

Dear PD, the Dunce's Dunce: Try as you may to dream up some non-
science putdown of my contributions to science, you yourself have made
zero contributions. Your only expertise is to belittle those like me
who know what the hell they are talking about. At the end of any day,
you are still the miniscule speck locked at the bottom of the Science
Hill that I am the King of. — NoEinstein —

On Aug 13, 8:47*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

*** I've said numbers of times on this news group that my
contributions to science exceed those of every single physicist who
ever lived. *That's not boasting, that is just a simple fact. *

John, you have become unhinged. You could use some help.
Look at yourself in the mirror more seriously and with less artifice.

Old August 15th 10, 08:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle
NoEinstein

On Aug 14, 11:43*pm, BURT wrote:

Dear Burt: NoEinstein is my Google "handle", John A. Armistead is my
name. — NE —