Tomorrow, the 30-th of March, despite to our protests, CERN plans toperform the first collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7TeV per collision).

Old March 29th 10, 09:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
Magnetic

Default Tomorrow, the 30-th of March, despite to our protests, CERN plans toperform the first collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7TeV per collision).

Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
collision).
I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
planet or a part of it.
Here is my crude estimation of probable outcomes:
1. Explosion of the whole Earth – 49%.
2. Extermination of Geneva – 1%.
3. Extermination of Europe – 1%.
4. Other harmful unpredictable consequences – 5%.
5. Discovery of new subnuclear energy sources – 5%.
6. Outcomes with no harm and no use – the rest.

At the point 1 we all will die.
At the points 2, 3, 4 a part of humanity will be killed. Destruction
of a part of the Earth will be followed by huge Earthquake all over
the Earth. To raise the probability of survival it is necessary to be
at the free air with the stalk of water, food and warm clothes.

The most probable microscopic dangerous objects a
1. Microscopic magnetic hole.
2. Growing nucleus, consisting from strange nucleons and/or neutrons
(uds, uss, udd).
3. Microscopic black hole.

According to ideas of Kaluza, Klein and Einstein about additional
short spatial dimension and unification of gravitational and
electromagnetic forces, we can conclude that black holes, at least at
microscopic levels, can be reduced to objects of the first or the
second types. That means that microscopic black hole is in fact a
condensate, consisting from bosons, as magnetic hole, or from
fermions, as strange matter. Condensates have a binding energy per
their constituent elements. This changes the argumentation about
survival and penetrating abilities of black holes, created in cosmic
and collider proton-proton collisions..
-------
My health is already ruined by depression. I know that we all can be
killed. I can not save myself, my family, my land. Criminal stupidity
of corrupted contemporary science had won.

http://darkenergy.narod.ru/
Old March 29th 10, 12:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Mar 29, 4:47*am, Magnetic wrote:
[...]

well it wouldnt instatenously destroy the entire earth, because thats
alreay scheduled for dec 21st 2012........

but i suppose things will detoriate till then......
Old March 29th 10, 02:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/29/10 3:47 AM, Magnetic wrote:
[...]

Can you hear my tiny violin?

Old March 29th 10, 07:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 3/29/2010 12:47 AM, Magnetic wrote:
Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
collision).
I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
planet or a part of it.
Here is my crude estimation of probable outcomes:
1. Explosion of the whole Earth – 49%.
2. Extermination of Geneva – 1%.
3. Extermination of Europe – 1%.
4. Other harmful unpredictable consequences – 5%.
5. Discovery of new subnuclear energy sources – 5%.
6. Outcomes with no harm and no use – the rest.

7. Return of Lindsay Lohan to sobriety - 5%
8. No further Tiger Woods mistresses revealed - 3%
9. A happy future life for Sandra Bullock - 2%
10. Buzz Aldrin winning "Dancing With The Stars" - 0%

At the point 1 we all will die.

We didn't die the last time you predicted we would a couple of weeks
back, and I for one found that a bit of a letdown, as I then had to do
my laundry rather than being blown into atoms when the magnetic black
hole made the Earth explode.

At the points 2, 3, 4 a part of humanity will be killed. Destruction
of a part of the Earth will be followed by huge Earthquake all over
the Earth. To raise the probability of survival it is necessary to be
at the free air with the stalk of water, food and warm clothes.

Didn't help the dinosaurs one iota when their physics experiment with a
high speed collider went wrong:
http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/...a-in-days.html

My health is already ruined by depression. I know that we all can be
killed. I can not save myself, my family, my land. Criminal stupidity
of corrupted contemporary science had won.

It is time to go to a psychiatrist; years ago in Russia all one had to
do to get free psychiatric care was to say "Communism Sucks" in a loud
voice in Red Square, and the doctors would quickly be on their way.
Today, it's more challenging, but trying to screw a raccoon should still
work: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2172612.ece
If nothing else, it will take your mind off of the threat the LHC poses
as you try to chase down the raccoon and get your penis back.

Pat
Old March 30th 10, 05:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 3/29/2010 10:38 AM, Pat Flannery wrote:
At the point 1 we all will die.

We didn't die the last time you predicted we would a couple of weeks
back, and I for one found that a bit of a letdown, as I then had to do
my laundry rather than being blown into atoms when the magnetic black
hole made the Earth explode.

Time to do the laundry again:
http://press.web.cern.ch/press/Press.../PR07.10E.html
(but even as Pat typed, the compass in his car swung from due north to
the east, and ended up facing directly at Geneva. In Brazil, a butterfly
flapped its wings and immediately collapsed into a quantum black hole
with a odd hissing sound. Buzz Aldrin discovered he could "Moonwalk" as
well as Michael Jackson used to.
As Leo Szilárd once suspected, "the world was heading for a great deal
of trouble.")

Pat
Old April 1st 10, 03:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.space.policy
Marvin the Martian

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:47:39 -0700, Magnetic wrote:

Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
collision).
I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be created.
It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our planet or a
part of it.

So, are we dead yet? LOL! You must be SOOO disappointed.