Isaac Newton predicted end of world - in 2060 (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Old June 19th 07, 06:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Isaac Newton predicted end of world - in 2060 (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

On Jun 18, 12:51 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:
http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=astronomy

nightbat

Quiet please, next the coffeeboys will be labeling Newton a
grandfathered in saucerhead, oh the humanity! The end of the world may
theoretical wandering incoming large space body occur at any time, no
need to blame a great. That the Mayans pointed to 2012 rather then
Newton's 2060 is dependent on whose calendar was more accurate based
pointing reality. Given an error bar of less then fifty years between
them the co-affirmation of the predicted end of times possibility is the
alarming part. Officer Warhol points to 2012 Wormwood pending disaster
while Newton based timeline pegs a little more extended time but with
agreed same finality. Per net Seans if we can make it to Mars we can
beat the predicted end of mankind that even Hawking is now in agreement
we have to make it off the planet for good to assure humanities
survival. Outer moon and planet colonies may affirm man's ability to
beat the predicted odds of natures plan for routine cataclysmic event
species extermination.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Yes, you have Newton predicting the end in 2060, and considering how
right he was on other things he said, it is hard to ignore him on this
final prediction. The Mayas of course thought things would wrap up in
2012. And in between you have the Dave Tholen predicted Apophus
asteroid coming in 2029 and 2036! But good Earth Science Officers
must always be prepared for final catastrophes whenever they come.
And yes, we do need to establish some colonies elsewhere as a good
hedge.

Double-A

Old June 20th 07, 05:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

wrote:
[...]

Newton, Franklin, Einstein could not discover what Warhol found high
above our heads... The Cometh of Y2K12

They sowed it and they are reaping it. I pity the fools.

Of all the cultures on the planet, it is apparent why God sent the
prince of peace to them. They need to follow Him more than any
other...

How Dark the Con of Man

I read the book, saw the movie, now I'm reading the ;book again, plus
supplemental material on the gnostics and early church history. RCC is
still trying to cover up it's old cover-ups, starting with the
ressurection(Recarnation) story and the killing of dissenters,
Constantine, through the Crusades, the torture and executions of the
Templars, to the massacre of the Cathars.

---kneel here, eat this, drink that, bow your head now, wear this now,
light this candle at this time: There is no way that God can be
accessed through the physical.

Sophia is an allagory of a piece of the infinite. Very real, but very
much a story to explain the unexplainable. We learn this story as it
gives us a common reference point to certain spiritual truths; The
gnostic language is a language of allegory. Reread the Gospel of John,
and look for allegorical word pictures. Recognize that it was
originally a gnostic texts, and certain words are meant to paint
certain pictures.

"Son of"= perfect model of
"fish"=Divine Grail
"Sea"=God
"Bread"=Spiritual life
"net"=a search
"garment (of any kind)"= a spiritual knowledge or protection
"boat or ship" =worldly stance

etc.

The Curse is because they dared to attack the holy Light house of the
sacred bloodline... Har Har Har