we must come up with the Density of Deep Space

Old August 26th 16, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default we must come up with the Density of Deep Space

There is so much of it.We use the word vacuum to help give it meaning.It has gravity,but so very weak when there is little dust. We see space dust everywhere,and that asks this question Is there more weight in dust than all else? Is dust the Dark matter needed to give gravity the force to hold stars in galaxies ? Or at lease help. Space also has energy to expand,and motion adds to gravity force especially if its accelerating. TreBert Ps There is more weight of microbes on Earth than all of the other life combined O Ya
Old August 30th 16, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:18:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
There is so much of it.We use the word vacuum to help give it meaning.It has gravity,but so very weak when there is little dust. We see space dust everywhere,and that asks this question Is there more weight in dust than all else? Is dust the Dark matter needed to give gravity the force to hold stars in galaxies ? Or at lease help. Space also has energy to expand,and motion adds to gravity force especially if its accelerating. TreBert Ps There is more weight of microbes on Earth than all of the other life combined O Ya

What add more to space the wave of the photons or their particle? Is it a tie? That can tell us something. TreBert
Old September 1st 16, 12:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 4:40:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 1:18:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
There is so much of it.We use the word vacuum to help give it meaning.It has gravity,but so very weak when there is little dust. We see space dust everywhere,and that asks this question Is there more weight in dust than all else? Is dust the Dark matter needed to give gravity the force to hold stars in galaxies ? Or at lease help. Space also has energy to expand,and motion adds to gravity force especially if its accelerating. TreBert Ps There is more weight of microbes on Earth than all of the other life combined O Ya

What add more to space the wave of the photons or their particle? Is it a tie? That can tell us something. TreBert

Are waves that travel from one edge of space to the other making space expand? Is the micro realms space expanding at the same rate as macro space" Is this what is giving space a curve effect? We call the effect "Gravity force" or "inertia" Is it space expansion all the way down,and up?? TreBert
Old September 1st 16, 08:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 4:09:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Is the Planck length getting longer?

Double-A

Old September 2nd 16, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 12:39:39 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA everything is expanding at an equal rate.How fast is this rate?I fear when it reaches the speed of c changes will take place in space energy TreBert
Old September 9th 16, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, September 2, 2016 at 10:46:02 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Space creates gravity becoming weakerby the square of distance.That tells you LIGO is BS when it tells that two black holes rippled the fabric of space 1.4 billion LYs i time and distance.just in time for LIGO to detect.WOW such timing.It also tells you what one had greater mass WOW.Does the bull **** never end? Well $450,000,000 can buy an endless supply. Plus when your 21 trillion in the red a half billion is just bus fare one way.Get the picture? No one knows what a trillion looks like. Trebert

Density of empty space Hagar Misc 2 July 28th 06 07:33 PM
Deep Impact Kicks Off Fourth of July with Deep Space Fireworks [email protected] Policy 149 August 26th 05 05:16 PM
Deep Impact Kicks Off Fourth of July with Deep Space Fireworks [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 July 4th 05 09:55 AM
Deep Impact Kicks Off Fourth of July with Deep Space Fireworks [email protected] News 0 July 4th 05 09:54 AM
Matter density in interplanetary space? Rustysickle78 Research 0 August 15th 03 08:38 AM