Why are there so many nutters still (<

Old November 3rd 03, 08:45 AM
Steve Campbell

Default Why are there so many nutters still (<

Been away from here for a while, driven off by nancy and her stormtroppers
of stupidity. I come back to ask a question of the collected wisdom here
gathered, and find the place STILL overrun with the uneducated flotsum of
the world. Just glancing down the list, we have little green men, moon
conspiracies, million year old fossils and a dozen opther proofless
blatherings.
Hitler was right, he just picked the wrong targets. If you want to purify
the human race, there's no point picking on people on grounds of religon or
wthnicity....instead we should just confine all the morons to camps, and
thereby allow humanity to evolve without their dead weight round our necks.

isn't there an alt.gibbering.retard?

Old November 3rd 03, 10:14 PM
DT

Good vent !
strong imagery, succinct, nice touch using Hitlers' name.
One of the judges demurred, but didn't leave their name.....
--
DT
Replace nospam with the antithesis of hills
Old November 4th 03, 02:31 AM
pragmatist

Steve Campbell wrote in message ...
Been away from here for a while, driven off by nancy and her stormtroppers
of stupidity. I come back to ask a question of the collected wisdom here
gathered, and find the place STILL overrun with the uneducated flotsum of
the world. Just glancing down the list, we have little green men, moon
conspiracies, million year old fossils and a dozen opther proofless
blatherings.

isn't there an alt.gibbering.retard?

As long as you feed the stray cat, it will keep coming back.
If you ignore them they eventually leave.
Why not do the same for the blatherers?
Pragmatist
Old November 4th 03, 10:57 AM
Steve Campbell

DT wrote:

Good vent !
strong imagery, succinct, nice touch using Hitlers' name.
One of the judges demurred, but didn't leave their name.....

Yes, I managed to mention the moustache bearing scumbag, whilst
simultaneously avoiding any hint of Godwinisation.