Nowak's future is clear...

Old February 7th 07, 09:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
Esaz

Default Nowak's future is clear...

- NASA will come to Nowak's rescue. Not because they want to save her, but
because they don't want a black eye. She will be put in a BS position
(read, "made up" position) while she undergoes some sort of counseling.
(The name given for type of "counseling" she will undergo will be such as to
imply Nowak was the victim.) The idea behind putting her in the BS
position position is to keep her under the rug just long enough for the
public to forget about her -- at which time she will be dismissed.

- Upon leaving NASA, Nowak will ride with what she has left -- a "bad
astronaut girl" persona. Look for her in Playboy within a couple of years.
Most likely just soft erotica shots in Playboy versus completetly nude
photos since she is old and ugly.

- NASA knows that once the media is done roasting Nowak, they will go after
Oefelein since he is married and was banging two other chicks (Nowak and
Shipman), so their PR machine will think it is best to pre-empt the press by
dismissing him sooner rather than later.

Its not that it really matters who-was-banging-who, but the whole image
thing is at stake...

Old February 7th 07, 10:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:59:46 -0500, "Esaz" wrote:

Upon leaving NASA, Nowak will ride with what she has left -- a "bad
astronaut girl" persona. Look for her in Playboy within a couple of years.
Most likely just soft erotica shots in Playboy versus completetly nude
photos since she is old and ugly.

....Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag and 99.9% of the guys wanking off to the centerfold
will be able to tell the difference.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old February 7th 07, 10:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
Pat Flannery

Esaz wrote:
Most likely just soft erotica shots in Playboy versus completetly nude
photos since she is old and ugly.

Jeeze, like she's not having a bad enough week already. :-P

Pat
Old February 7th 07, 10:18 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick

"OM" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:59:46 -0500, "Esaz" wrote:

Upon leaving NASA, Nowak will ride with what she has left -- a "bad
astronaut girl" persona. Look for her in Playboy within a couple of
years.
Most likely just soft erotica shots in Playboy versus completetly nude
photos since she is old and ugly.

...Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag

You've been airbrushed?

Old February 7th 07, 10:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 17:18:54 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

...Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag

You've been airbrushed?

....I wasn't going to bring your mom into this, but since you
insist...:-P

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old February 7th 07, 10:49 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag and 99.9% of the guys wanking off to the centerfold
will be able to tell the difference.

Letter from a ******...er...reader after Belinda Carlisle's appearance:
"The last time I saw images with that much CGI work on them it was in
the movie Shrek."

Pat
Old February 7th 07, 11:24 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:49:34 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:
...Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag and 99.9% of the guys wanking off to the centerfold
will be able to tell the difference.

Letter from a ******...er...reader after Belinda Carlisle's appearance:
"The last time I saw images with that much CGI work on them it was in
the movie Shrek."

....Belinda's a prime example of what happens when heroin and cocaine
causes weight *gain* instead of loss. Until the late 80's, she was
swapping back and forth between both habits, although after about '85
she was getting administered by a "spin doctor" who kept her at least
using clean needles and not in danger of overdosing. Then she got
dumped by that baseball player she was bonking off and on - the one
who she had ship her a freshly-used baseball shirt right after he'd
gotten through with an outdoor game in extremely humid weather, just
so she could wear it unwashed while she performed with the Go-Gos -
and wound up moving to France, where she met some rich guy who
introduced her to the fact that having lots of money to spend is more
addicting than anything a pusher can sell you. However, in the past
few years, her body - especially the face - have shown signs of
premature aging, and from what circulates through the grapevines she's
got stretch marks on various places that bring two words to mind:
Valles Marinaris.

....Another example of how airbrushing can work miracles are the
Carnivore Wilson photos in "Playboy". I've seen one shot of her before
they applied the airbrushing, and although I give her credit for
having dropped the equivalent of one 5'1" human being off of her body,
the stretch marks were almost horriffic, and her boobs were nowhere
near as "firm" as they appear in the photo. A similar example is
former Pop teen diva Tiffany, whose post-pregnancy stretch marks and a
really bad boob job were erased with the stroke of a Photoshop filter.

....According to most insiders, less than 1/10th of one percent of what
you see posing in magazines have no airbrushing whatsoever. That's
because some moles are considered not beauty marks.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old February 7th 07, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
Brian Thorn

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:59:46 -0500, "Esaz" wrote:

- NASA knows that once the media is done roasting Nowak, they will go after
Oefelein since he is married

He's divorced.

Brian
Old February 8th 07, 12:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"OM" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:59:46 -0500, "Esaz" wrote:

Upon leaving NASA, Nowak will ride with what she has left -- a "bad
astronaut girl" persona. Look for her in Playboy within a couple of
years.
Most likely just soft erotica shots in Playboy versus completetly nude
photos since she is old and ugly.

...Son, I speak from experience he airbrushing can take 20-30 years
off an old bag and 99.9% of the guys wanking off to the centerfold
will be able to tell the difference.

Will?

OM
--
]=====================================[

Old February 8th 07, 01:06 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
and wound up moving to France, where she met some rich guy who
introduced her to the fact that having lots of money to spend is more
addicting than anything a pusher can sell you.

That rich guy is James Mason's son BTW.
She's Captain Nemo's daughter-in-law.
And now... blast-from-the-past Go-Gos time;
It's everybody's favorite little Trekkie Go-Go, Jane Wiedlin:
http://www.janewiedlin.com/index.htm
Jane has never appeared in Playboy, but that doesn't mean she can't
dress like she would _like_ to appear in Playboy:
http://www.janewiedlin.com/aspFiles/journal.asp
Here's Jane with Dita Von Teese; who has also appeared in Playboy:
http://www.janewiedlin.com/gallery/images/Jane_28.jpg
What does Jane need to do to get Hef to call _her_?
http://janewiedlin.com/mb/templates/...logo_phpBB.gif
I mean, she has style: http://www.janewiedlin.com/images/image_lavendar.jpg
She has class: http://www.janewiedlin.com/images/image_store.jpg
...and she can cinch down her waist and stick out her ass:
http://www.janewiedlin.com/images/image_yellow.jpg
I think it's time for some sort of letters to Playboy campaign.
Starfleet would expect no less. ;-)

Pat

Nowak's future is clear... Esaz Space Shuttle 64 February 25th 07 04:45 AM
Clear Sky! Starlord Amateur Astronomy 2 February 3rd 06 09:30 PM
clear sky map [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 3 May 18th 05 06:18 PM
Clear Sky! starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 January 15th 05 01:01 AM
Should the sky clear ..... Lucy UK Astronomy 9 October 7th 04 11:56 PM