Saving YouTube

Old February 6th 07, 03:15 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick

Default Saving YouTube

How can I ever save this to my hard drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so2FmHB-R58&eurl=

Old February 6th 07, 03:37 AM posted to sci.space.history
Herb Schaltegger

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:15:00 -0600, Scott Hedrick wrote
(in article ):

How can I ever save this to my hard drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so2FmHB-R58&eurl=

If you use Firefox, an extension called VideoDownloader works well.
Alternately, copy the YouTube URL, then got to videodownloader.com and paste
the YouTube URL and you get the same functionality.

--
You can run on for a long time,
Sooner or later, God'll cut you down.

Old February 6th 07, 03:38 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jorge R. Frank

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in news:5pSxh.48
:

How can I ever save this to my hard drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so2FmHB-R58&eurl=

There are plugins for Firefox that can detect and save FLV (the format used
by YouTube videos). This one has worked for me:

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.
Old February 6th 07, 01:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Higgins

Herb Schaltegger wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:15:00 -0600, Scott Hedrick wrote
(in article ):

How can I ever save this to my hard drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so2FmHB-R58&eurl=

If you use Firefox, an extension called VideoDownloader works well.
Alternately, copy the YouTube URL, then got to videodownloader.com and paste
the YouTube URL and you get the same functionality.

videodownloader.net, apparently.
Old February 6th 07, 01:54 PM posted to sci.space.history
Herb Schaltegger

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:04:31 -0600, David Higgins wrote
(in article q3%xh.1045$%e3.599@bigfe9):

Herb Schaltegger wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:15:00 -0600, Scott Hedrick wrote
(in article ):

How can I ever save this to my hard drive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so2FmHB-R58&eurl=

If you use Firefox, an extension called VideoDownloader works well.
Alternately, copy the YouTube URL, then got to videodownloader.com and
paste
the YouTube URL and you get the same functionality.

videodownloader.net, apparently.

Details, details . . . :-p

Sorry, I use the Firefox extension and never go to the site directly anymore.

--
You can run on for a long time,
Sooner or later, God'll cut you down.
~Johnny Cash

YouTube cartoon Kevin Willoughby History 0 December 28th 06 03:15 AM
V838 Mon video podcast on YouTube [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 November 27th 06 06:03 AM
Various flights from YouTube Rusty History 5 October 13th 06 03:00 AM
Meteor on YouTube Chris UK Astronomy 1 September 28th 06 10:35 PM
Disney 'Mars & Beyond' on YouTube Monte Davis History 4 September 21st 06 07:21 AM