New pages uploaded

Old February 7th 07, 06:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Daniele Gasparri

Default New pages uploaded

Hi group; it's bad weather here, but I found a way to ulpoad my web site. I
added 3 new pages: 1) live webcams: there are 2 webcams active from my
backyard which upload 1 image every 2 minutes; 2) Meteosat live images: in
this page you can find real time meteosat images at different wavelenghts,
and 3) real time soho images; I know, this is not a news since there is the
soho official site but I think it's useful to show the beauty of our star.
I hope to bother you soon with new images!
Clear skies

Daniele gasparri
Perugia (Italy)
www.danielegasparri.com