Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Old March 7th 13, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

On Mar 6, 3:52*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:01*am, Brad Guth wrote:

How are the oligarch mafias of our planet going to manage to overlord
the rest of us, once we’re off onto exploiting other planets and
moons?

Perhaps our own moon and the extremely nearby(100 LD) planet Venus are
each prime examples of the forbidden fruit. *The ongoing farce of
other planets and moons not being Goldilocks suitable is just
mainstream oligarchs trying to hold onto their terrestrial perks and
benefits for as long as possible.

Of course, without proxy wars is where all sorts of technological
advancements for the greater good could be accomplished, though less
profitable for the upper 0.0001% that require a thousand times as much
global resources as most of us require.

Just because our mainstream oligarchs are not in favor of exploiting
our moon or the extremely nearby(100 LD) planet Venus which our entire
Apollo era couldn't even manage to get a view of within any FOV
including our physically dark moon(at best a third as reflective as
Earth and in many locations as physically dark as coal and that of
Venus being at least twice as vibrant as Earth), really isn't my
fault.

On Feb 26, 4:32*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jan 2, 7:45*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Is Venus as truly insurmountable as we’ve been taught to believe?

It’s not exactly a Goldilocks kind of place, because it’s certainly
hot and seriously pressurized.

Those perfectly natural looking mountains, canyons and the associated
rock seem about right.

The atmosphere is mostly toxic to us, but well above them thick acidic
clouds it gets way colder than anywhere here or above Earth, and so
what gives with that?

As to its surface, is there anything that’s otherwise out of place or
irregular upon its hot crust and of the mountainous geology of its
roasted to death terrain and subsequent erosion that’s perhaps even a
wee bit unnatural or unexpected?

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

It’s always amazing how topics associated with the investigative
exploitation of our moon, Venus or even that of utilizing their L1 or
L2, has been so systematically policy taboo/nondisclosure controlled
by those of our mainstream status-quo facade of *authority, in that
any honest attempt of a given topic to expose is automatically
forbidden (other than being topic/author stalked and trashed for all
those at risk of façade exposure can muster).

As soon as any topic or its author is the least bit suggestive that
our government is capable of not having told us the whole truth about
anything, a gauntlet of all sorts of topic/author stalking hell breaks
loose on behalf of mainstream damage-control.

Of course we also do not see any K-12s anywhere within public Usenet/
newsgroups for a darn good reason, because freedom of speech is
actually managed as something entirely conditional as to the audience
at hand. *This is also why most institutionalized prisoners are never
given internet access as to any public forums or mainstream media that
might offer an audience that isn’t being controlled or manipulated,
and most Americans as well as other Nations of oligarch controlled
intellect seem to like it that way.

Social media forums like Facebook, Twitter *and even Google+ are
equally managed on a client by client basis, of receiving context as
well as for transmitting information to any other given client or
group/circle of friends, making it really quite downright handy for
our NSA/CIA and you name it agency or special-interest group of
pretentious or self-righteous authority to monitor as well as to step
right in and covertly control opr dominate any given situation,
because public publishing of too much truth isn’t actually tolerated.
Nowadays, mainstream internet and especially intranet servers are
capable of managing each individual client, as to whatever they get to
see, because most Americans are simply not smart enough to get past
the mainstream façade.

“Façade is an artificial intelligence-based art/research experiment in
electronic narrative – an attempt to move beyond traditional branching
or hyper-linked ...”

Façade/facade: “An artificial or deceptive front: ideological slogans
that were a façade for geopolitical power struggles.”

Most proxy wars are essentially façades for reasons that the general
public isn’t allowed to discover, and the ongoing ruse and usually FUD
involved within our mainstream façade, is quite real, as is the faith-
based façade that’s continually indoctrinated into us from birth to
grave.

On the other positive/constructive hand; *where’s the down side to off-
world exploitations?

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting area of Venus,
using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or magnify
this mountainous area of Venus that I’ve focused upon, shouldn’t be
asking too much. *Most of modern PhotoZoom and other photographic
software variations tend to accomplish this enlargement process
automatically (including iPhone and Safari), although some extra
filtering and dynamic range compensations can further improve on the
end result (no direct pixel modifications are ever necessary).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

Math correction:

Perhaps the rich and powerful of Earth are always going to be very
nice about taking care of the lower 99.9% of us, so we should not have
to worry about whatever some other moon or planet has to offer.

After all, the upper 0.1% represents 7+ million, which is more than
sufficient for taking care of the upper most 0.0001%(7000). *The lower
99.9% can just fend for themselves, while the upper 0.1% get to live
large, and the upper most .0001% always get to call all the shots
without their ever lifting a finger or taking any risk whatsoever,
because we get to fight their proxy wars and we always get to pay for
everything.

So many of us think they are in charge, when actually only the upper
most 0.0001%(one out of a million) get to be in charge regardless of
whomever we elect or appoint.