As I predicted, space X to get military contracts:)

Old December 6th 12, 03:24 AM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

Default As I predicted, space X to get military contracts:)

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........
Old December 6th 12, 12:48 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:24:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........

Trolling..he's trolling......
Old December 6th 12, 01:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Dec 6, 7:48*am, Dean wrote:
On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:24:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........

Trolling..he's trolling......

look back not long ago within the last month i posted space X woud
have military customer
Old December 6th 12, 02:07 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article 519f51b6-65a8-40bd-8ed8-
, says...

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........

Who knows when monkeys might fly out of Bob's butt........

Jeff
Old December 6th 12, 02:08 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

In article d4e6fcc9-7e33-4bd8-aab3-
, says...

On Dec 6, 7:48*am, Dean wrote:
On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:24:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........

Trolling..he's trolling......

look back not long ago within the last month i posted space X woud
have military customer

Even a stopped clock is right twice each day...

Jeff
Old December 6th 12, 03:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Dec 6, 7:48 am, Dean wrote:
On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:24:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program.........

Trolling..he's trolling......

look back not long ago within the last month i posted space X woud
have military customer

Even a stopped clock is right twice each day...

Jeff

why not admit it I am right a lot......

you might say I have connections, occasionally I get a tidbit of
useful info
Old December 7th 12, 03:28 AM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

The military must use more space assets for spying, GPS, command and
control, than the need for actual weapons.

space X really needs the business, and they will save everyone
money.....

a friend recently told me space X was about to get some military
contracts, and it appears they were accurate
Old December 7th 12, 12:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Dec 6, 10:49*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
bob haller wrote:

The military must use more space assets for spying, GPS, command and
control, than the need for actual weapons.

Irrelevant to your earlier claim.

space X really needs the business, and they will save everyone
money.....

a friend recently told me space X was about to get some military
contracts, and it appears they were accurate

That's just not credible. *Nobody is going to believe you have
friends.

*territory."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --G. Behn

well we all know you have no brain so I guess we are even?
Old December 7th 12, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Me

On Dec 6, 8:40*am, bob haller wrote:
On Dec 6, 7:48*am, Dean wrote:

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:24:46 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program.........

Trolling..he's trolling......

look back not long ago within the last month i posted space X woud
have military customer

These contracts are not for mainline DOD spacecraft. They are for
test spacecraft. And Spacex already had DOD contracts for the early
Falcon 1 flights.
Old December 7th 12, 08:07 PM posted to sci.space.history
Me

On Dec 5, 10:24*pm, bob haller wrote:
http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1212/04osp3/

Who knows some might go in a silo somewhere, as a BLACK program........

No, this is not possibly in any world, including the reality you are
in.

The contract is for test payloads out of the east and west coast. Not
heart land of the US where the silo's are.

Here is another place your logic fails: why would the DOD only go to
silo's now for spacelaunc with Spacex? Why hasn't the DOD been doing
it for the last 50 years?

idiot