Time to Think ‘Horizontal’ for Future Space Launches

Old December 3rd 10, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Time to Think ?Horizontal? for Future Space Launches

On Dec 2, 7:25*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 2, 6:28 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 1, 1:38 pm, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article c3b844f0-424b-4ea0-9ada-392fae863ce2@
32g2000yqz.googlegroups.com, says...

Then put your supposedly better napkin drawings on the table, so that
Mook and others can cheery-pick at whatever negatives, and essentially
tear them napkins apart. Fair is fair, right?

That way decades from now we'll be even worse off. After all, there's
apparently no actual shortage of loot for anything cloak and dagger or
black ops worthy, so all we have to do is declare that those pesky
Venusian Muslims are hording and hiding WMD, because then we
(including yourself and Mook) get to spend any amounts of public loot.

I came across this one purely by accident. (wish the hell I hadn?t)

?Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget?
http://www.subversiveelement.com/dulceschneider.html
A Lecture By Phil Schneider. (it was his last)
As of 1995 ?The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per
year?

Brad, you're bat $hit crazy.

Jeff
--
42

Are you suggesting there's no such underground bases, black ops or
stealth groups within this great nation of ours?

Are you suggesting there's no such thing as a bad Semite?

Are you suggesting that Phil Schneider wasn't murdered by those
insiders of our government, our Skull and Bones or whacked via any of
their MIB minions?

Who do you think was put at risk by what Phil Schneider had to say?

It seemed to me that he was suggesting that you are bat**** crazy.

I think he's right.

In other words, you can't deny or disqualify anything said by Phil
Schneider.

Well, those are certainly other words, all right.

Perhaps you were the one in charge of using that wire to kill Phil
Schneider.

Perhaps you're bat**** crazy.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

What pages were those parrot replies taken from?

Are all spook/moles and private agents for hire as good as yourself?

Can you say something intelligent? (that was a trick question)

~ BG
Old December 3rd 10, 01:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

In article 154906db-06c0-425e-88cf-
, says...

Jeff thinks our government and its dozens of complex agencies can do
no wrong, that they work nicely together and seldom if ever hide,
hoard or obfuscate anything from us, and he even thinks there are no
truly insider bad guys getting in his way or the way of anyone else.

I never said any of this.

When you build those concentric fuel tanks and demonstrate their
superior inert mass reduction, as well as being sufficiently failsafe
and of less inert mass than other options, plus extending fuel usage
by having less boil-off, along with using proven engines that don't
have to be reinvented, whereas only then will Jeff have to accept that
Mook still has a few good ideas that are more affordable than anything
our DARPA or NASA have to offer.

Going for the X-Prize is obviously another step in the right
direction, whereas Jeff and others can only have wet dreams about such
an accomplishment.

It would be a step in the right direction. Building and flying actual
hardware gains you more experience more quickly than endless iterations
of analysis on computers. When you fly, you find out what you don't
know and can incorporate that into your next design iteration.

Jeff
--
42
Old December 3rd 10, 01:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

In article b534611a-dab5-46f8-b0d7-
, says...

*
http://www.subversiveelement.com/dulceschneider.html
*A Lecture By Phil Schneider. *(it was his last)
*As of 1995 ?The Black Budget currently consumes $1.25 trillion per
year?

Brad, you're bat $hit crazy.

Are you suggesting there's no such underground bases, black ops or
stealth groups within this great nation of ours?

Are you suggesting there's no such thing as a bad Semite?

Are you suggesting that Phil Schneider wasn't murdered by those
insiders of our government, our Skull and Bones or whacked via any of
their MIB minions?

Who do you think was put at risk by what Phil Schneider had to say?

I think you're willing to believe any conspiracy theory told by anyone
without requiring a shread of actual evidence. You strike me as the
type of person who watched every X-Files episode, fully believing that
each one was really based on an actual government conspiracy/cover-
up/whatever.

Or, simply put, you're bat $hit crazy.

Jeff
--
42
Old December 3rd 10, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 3, 5:24*am, Jeff Findley wrote:
[...]

Yes, by all means Mook should build, and they will come.

~ BG
Old December 3rd 10, 08:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 3, 5:26*am, Jeff Findley wrote:
[...]

Perhaps there's too much evidence, and your nose is rather brown to
boot.

Are you calling Phil Schneider a liar? (do you have any evidence in
support of that?)

Are you suggesting that our government never lies or obfuscates in
order to cover their public funded cloak and dagger butts?

~ BG
Old December 3rd 10, 08:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

They're written on the back of your commitment papers.

Are all spook/moles and private agents for hire as good as yourself?

It's your delusion. *You'll have to decide.

Can you say something intelligent? (that was a trick question)

The 'trick' being that you're not qualified or capable of being able
to delineate whether something is 'intelligent', you being so
deficient in that area yourself.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

But I still got you by the balls.

~ BG
Old December 3rd 10, 10:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 3, 1:56*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

But I still got you by the balls.

You need to stop having these sexual fantasies about me, Guthball.
You're not my type. *I like them bright, female, and human. *You seem
to fail on all three counts.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Thanks for proving that I'm right, because otherwise your boss might
think you don't have "the right stuff", and you might even have to
repay some of that loot you were given for the job you can't deliver.

~ BG
Old December 13th 10, 02:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Jeff asks, where is the need for quick commercial launches.
Obviously, he doesn't understand the value of time to market. This is
what killed Teledesic and Iridium. By the time Motorola got their
Iridium satellites on orbit development of ground based systems made
them obsolete in most markets. It was a practical demonstration of
the need for quick commercial launches.

A large flexible highly reusable launch vehicle

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30943696/ETDHLRLV

with 1, 3, 5, or 7 element launch configurations - permits the
orbiting of 20, 70, 150 or 700 ton payloads.

when combined with a standardized satellite system produced by a high
volume satellite supply chain - the industry provides such a
capability.

Old December 13th 10, 04:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

In article 2515e691-de72-450d-b305-6677c2f23806@
35g2000prt.googlegroups.com, says...

Jeff asks, where is the need for quick commercial launches.
Obviously, he doesn't understand the value of time to market. This is
what killed Teledesic and Iridium. By the time Motorola got their
Iridium satellites on orbit development of ground based systems made
them obsolete in most markets. It was a practical demonstration of
the need for quick commercial launches.

You make it sound as if Teledesic and Iridium had built and tested all
their satellites and had them sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting
for a launch opportunity.

Are you asserting that Teledesic and Iridium's time to market was
negatively impacted by their inability to purchase launches in a timely
manner? If so, what evidence do you have to back up this assertion?

Satellites take quite a bit of time to design, build, and test before
launch. You can't just pick one off the shelf of your local mega-mart
and launch it the next day. As long as the lead time on a launcher is
less than the lead time for the satellite, the lead time for the launch
vehicle is completely and utterly irrelevant.

Jeff
--
42
Old December 13th 10, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 13, 6:11*am, William Mook wrote:
Jeff asks, where is the need for quick commercial launches.
Obviously, he doesn't understand the value of time to market. *This is
what killed Teledesic and Iridium. *By the time Motorola got their
Iridium satellites on orbit development of ground based systems made
them obsolete in most markets. *It was a practical demonstration of
the need for quick commercial launches.

A large flexible highly reusable launch vehicle

http://www.scribd.com/doc/30943696/ETDHLRLV

with 1, 3, 5, or 7 element launch configurations - permits the
orbiting of 20, 70, 150 or 700 ton payloads.

when combined with a standardized satellite system produced by a high
volume satellite supply chain - the industry provides such a
capability.

They always have a pile of ready made excuses for sustaining their
mainstream status quo.

Because of cellphones alone, whereas 90% of those having and utilizing
them have no real need for such, but on average they have been paying
out $50/month ever since being assimilated into the mainstream
collective of spending every last cent, and then some.

That's roughly 200 million surplus subscribers paying out $50/month =
$10 billion/month for the past decade = $1.2e12 dollars spent for damn
little if anything.

Ge whiz, what else could have been done or accomplished with $1.2
trillion?

How much could we have borrowed with $1.2 trillion in the trust that's
growing by another ten billion per month?

Instead people talk endlessly about crap and stupid **** that doesn't
really matter to anyone, not even to those doing the talking, texting,
videos, games or whatever else their fancy phones can do, and $1.2
trillion is still a lot of loot for practically nothing in return
(other than getting others traumatized, killed or worse).

~ BG