famous quotes

Old January 22nd 07, 05:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
micky

Default famous quotes

A MAN LOST IN HIS LOGIC:

4-" It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities
in our air and water that are doing it. "
George W. Bush

5-"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
George W. Bush

6-"These people are trying to shake the will of the Iraqi citizens, and
they want us to leave...I think the world would be better off if we did
leave..."
George W. Bush

7-"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush

8-"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
George W. Bush

9-"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we."
George W. Bush

10-Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it,
that's trustworthiness.
George W. Bush

Old January 22nd 07, 05:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

another totaly useless non-astronomy post.

POINK

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"micky"

Old January 23rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mt

Laugh asshole. it's funny

"George Orwell" wrote in message

do everybody a favor ****elord the spamming mental midget

make like a hockey player and get the puck out of here

make like a tree and leaf

make like a cow pie and hit the trail

make like a banana and split

make like a lumberjack and log off