Anti-Christian illness get more virulent

Old December 16th 04, 08:33 PM
Saul Levy

Default Anti-Christian illness get more virulent

Hey, we know how WRONG Danny Boy has been in the past, so let's say it
outright: There will NEVER be another attack by al-Queda against the
U.S. I know that's sacrilege, but it needed to be said.

Saul Levy

On 16 Dec 2004 19:02:22 -0000, Daniel Joseph Min
wrote:

These rabidly-insane Anti-American Anti-Judeo-Xian lunatics
are nothing short gun fodder! But don't worry, we'll *NAIL*
them once our Patriot Act III kicks into high gear, that is
once Al-Qaeda attacks the continental USA with WMDs as they
have repeatedly threatened to do. Ironic, isn't it? Al-Qaeda
and Usama Bin Laden consistently parrot the liberal Democrat
talking points, and yet Al-Qaeda's next attack will provide
our President sufficient ammunition to COMPLETELY take down
these Anti-American *liberal terrorists* once and for all.

Merry Christmas!
Daniel Joseph Min

Old December 16th 04, 09:25 PM
Double-A

Saul Levy wrote:
Hey, we know how WRONG Danny Boy has been in the past, so let's say

it
outright: There will NEVER be another attack by al-Queda against the
U.S. I know that's sacrilege, but it needed to be said.

Saul Levy

I agree that the chances of another attack are slim. While security in
the past was admittedly slack, The Bush administration has gotten way
too much mileage out of the attack to strengthen the power of
government at the expense of personal liberty. This is the same
pattern that has been followed throughout history. It is how
autocracies evolve!

Double-A