I am Isaac Newton, do I need to always wear a chastity belt all mylife?

Old April 18th 10, 01:19 AM posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.astro
Isaac Newton[_2_]

Default I am Isaac Newton, do I need to always wear a chastity belt all mylife?

Jesus was an alien, Mohammed was a swindler. I am Isaac Newton, do I
need to always wear a chastity belt all my life?
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1w...618b24b5beae8e

Read mo
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1wg286sbqt8x7/topics
http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1wg286sbqt8x7

The Comet Isaac Newton
Since December 25th, 2008
Old April 18th 10, 03:49 AM posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.astro
Don Stockbauer

On Apr 17, 7:19*pm, Isaac Newton wrote:
Jesus was an alien, Mohammed was a swindler. I am Isaac Newton, do I
need to always wear a chastity belt all my life?http://groups.google.com/group/0ra1w...thread/thread/...

Read mohttp://groups.google.com/group/0ra1w...a1wg286sbqt8x7

The Comet Isaac Newton
Since December 25th, 2008

Even a chastity belt isn't 100% protection Someone may tackle you and
cut it off with shears, and have forcible sex with you. So you might
as well just discard the damn thing.