Problems with my WEB TV

Old July 21st 04, 03:05 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Problems with my WEB TV

It is shutting itself down.Power will not go on from time to time. This
all happened after MSN was up grading the system. I think it gave my
receiver a nervous break down. Will call them today. I will tell you
what they have to say. Bill Gates has taken $25 each month out of my
American express card for years,and years. I think he should pay for a
new receiver(yes?) This receiver is a SONY Plus,and SONY does not
make them any more(go figure) Well if I don't post I did not die,it was
Bill Gates with his MSN upgrading signals that shot bugs into my
receiver. By doing this mischief it can only make him richer,and me
poorer. Money like energy has to go some where Bert

Old July 21st 04, 05:09 PM
Benign Vanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
It is shutting itself down.Power will not go on from time to time. This
all happened after MSN was up grading the system. I think it gave my
receiver a nervous break down. Will call them today. I will tell you
what they have to say. Bill Gates has taken $25 each month out of my
American express card for years,and years. I think he should pay for a
new receiver(yes?) This receiver is a SONY Plus,and SONY does not
make them any more(go figure) Well if I don't post I did not die,it was
Bill Gates with his MSN upgrading signals that shot bugs into my
receiver. By doing this mischief it can only make him richer,and me
poorer. Money like energy has to go some where Bert

Good god, Bert! Getta a PC and save some cash!

BV.

Old July 22nd 04, 12:45 AM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
It is shutting itself down.Power will not go on from time to time. This
all happened after MSN was up grading the system. I think it gave my
receiver a nervous break down. Will call them today. I will tell you
what they have to say. Bill Gates has taken $25 each month out of my
American express card for years,and years. I think he should pay for a
new receiver(yes?) This receiver is a SONY Plus,and SONY does not
make them any more(go figure) Well if I don't post I did not die,it was
Bill Gates with his MSN upgrading signals that shot bugs into my
receiver. By doing this mischief it can only make him richer,and me
poorer. Money like energy has to go some where Bert

Have you ever considered changing providers? Some are as low as
$10.00 per month. You can get an amazingly functional computer
nowadays for only $300.00. Then you will also have something to do
your accounting on, compose letters on, play games on, keep track of
stuff on, display digital images on, etc., etc., etc.

Of course, if your webtv keeps shutting itself off for no reason, and
all else fails, there is always

The Exorcist!

Double-A

P.S. Did you hear about the 75 million of excess cash that
Microsoft is now going to pay out to stockholders (most of it going
into Bill Gate's pocket as the chief shareholder)? Ah, the problems
of monopolies, knowing what to do with all that surplus profit! At
least you now know where your $25.00 a month is going!

Ha ha ha ha ha!
Old July 22nd 04, 01:22 AM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A and BV For 3 hours these two technicians at MSN were
trying to get my receiver going. I got it to boot in by clicking the
current off and on for 20 minutes,so its working but I'm afraid to shut
it off. I ordered a new receiver and was told to send the bill to
customer accounts Micro Solf Way Redman Wash. When I get the check in
the mail I'll scan it and show it to you all. I can't change to a "real"
computer,because my son gave me this as a birthday present. Im very
worried what if Darla comes back,and I can't talk to her. What if I get
a great "What if thought,and can't post it. What if some person email
from China for a picture of Moby,and I can't mail it. My wife thinks its
great that I'm off the web and mowing the yard,and washing her car. I
don't do dishes or windows. I'm my own man (some times) Bert

Old July 22nd 04, 09:46 AM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Hi Double-A and BV For 3 hours these two technicians at MSN were
trying to get my receiver going. I got it to boot in by clicking the
current off and on for 20 minutes,so its working but I'm afraid to shut
it off. I ordered a new receiver and was told to send the bill to
customer accounts Micro Solf Way Redman Wash. When I get the check in
the mail I'll scan it and show it to you all. I can't change to a "real"
computer,because my son gave me this as a birthday present. Im very
worried what if Darla comes back,and I can't talk to her. What if I get
a great "What if thought,and can't post it. What if some person email
from China for a picture of Moby,and I can't mail it. My wife thinks its
great that I'm off the web and mowing the yard,and washing her car. I
don't do dishes or windows. I'm my own man (some times) Bert

Well Bert, so long as you don't mind continuing to feed that
overstuffed, bloated, money logged, monopolistic, super capitalist
multi-multi-billionaire Bill Gates though your purchasing of his
overpriced services out of your fixed income, the man who has just
authorized a record smashing 32 billion dollar "special dividend" to
stockholders, including principally Gates and Allen, out of
Microsoft's obscenely excess profits. And also authorized another 30
billion out of those profits for the repurchase Microsoft stock, which
will enhance the per share value for Gates' and Allen's holdings.
That still leaves another 25 billion of profits in the bank, which
they haven't yet figured out what to do with! If you don't mind this
at all, then continue with webtv!

But if I were you, I'd find an excuse to upgrade my equipment and
service. You have been posting through webtv for five years now.
That is enough time to thank your son for the years of enjoyment, but
inform him that the time has come for you to move on to something
better. He'll understand.

Double-A
Old July 22nd 04, 12:25 PM
Paul Lawler

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Double-A and BV For 3 hours these two technicians at MSN were
trying to get my receiver going. I got it to boot in by clicking the
current off and on for 20 minutes,so its working but I'm afraid to shut
it off. I ordered a new receiver and was told to send the bill to
customer accounts Micro Solf Way Redman Wash. When I get the check in
the mail I'll scan it and show it to you all. I can't change to a "real"
computer,because my son gave me this as a birthday present. Im very
worried what if Darla comes back,and I can't talk to her. What if I get
a great "What if thought,and can't post it. What if some person email
from China for a picture of Moby,and I can't mail it. My wife thinks its
great that I'm off the web and mowing the yard,and washing her car. I
don't do dishes or windows. I'm my own man (some times) Bert

Bert... if Darla is half the alien she claims she is, then she won't need no
stinkin' WebTV to communicate with you.

Old July 22nd 04, 04:31 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Got it going today but it took an hour to get the green
light on. You are right I'm going to find something for $10 a month.
Would like to know the address of one now. I'm fighting political,and
corporate corruption in central Florida,and giving Micro Soft more money
than they deserve only shows I'm pretty stupid. Bert

Old July 22nd 04, 04:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Paul Darla did use brain waves(same as Treb to communicate with me(not
100% sure on this) If my wife knows I hear a girl's voice in my head
she will have me committed. She thinks I'm crazy talking to Moby. With
most of my friends gone(no more beer buddies or poker) I've just got my
dog,octopus,and the internet. All my kids are 1500 miles away.
Bert