Can Someone Explain Why...

Old July 20th 04, 01:03 AM
Yoda

Default Can Someone Explain Why...

Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in the
future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

Old July 20th 04, 01:38 AM
DT

Yoda wrote
Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in
the future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

They weren't. Nuclear weapons were an international hoax perpetrated to
deter China from invading Russia. America agreed to the plan to
safeguard future oil supplies from Russia.
All the films and photos you have seen are fakes. Hiroshima and
Nagasaki have always been thriving cities, and were never bombed. The
Japanese knew that they had to contribute to the plan by providing large
scale film sets, to ensure the financing of their own industrial
expansion after the war. They therefore temporarily rehoused the
populations of both cities, while sets were built and filming took
place.
Work has been continuing to develop real nuclear weapons, so that the
massive expense of maintaining 'the biggest lie' can be ended, but as
yet, success has eluded the scientists of the world.

Jeez, I thought everybody knew this!

Denis
--
As ye sow, so shall ye reap...

Old July 20th 04, 02:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in the
future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

As I understand it, the weapons were not test ON the Van Allen belts, but
were detonated in space to examine the theory of creating artificial Van
Allen belts. The idea was that if you created such a belt over the US
temporarily, maybe the radiation would cause all incoming ICBM's to be fried
and fall harmlessly into the atmosphere. The tests failed. The theory was
incorrect.

BV.

Old July 20th 04, 02:02 PM
Benign Vanilla

t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 20th 04, 02:47 PM
Greg Neill

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in the
future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

As I understand it, the weapons were not test ON the Van Allen belts, but
were detonated in space to examine the theory of creating artificial Van
Allen belts. The idea was that if you created such a belt over the US
temporarily, maybe the radiation would cause all incoming ICBM's to be

fried
and fall harmlessly into the atmosphere. The tests failed. The theory was
incorrect.

I think "Yoda" is confusing the SF Movie, "Voyage to the
Bottom of the Sea" with reality.

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue64/classic.html

Not surprising, really.

Old July 20th 04, 02:47 PM
Greg Neill

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 20th 04, 05:59 PM
Yoda

You haven't got a f***n clue do ya?

Benign Vanilla wrote:
"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in the
future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

As I understand it,

You don't understand a damn thing do ya? I asked for science, not your
pathetic 'understanding'. You're a joke!

the weapons were not test ON the Van Allen belts,

Again you haven't got a clue do ya?

but
were detonated in space to examine the theory of creating artificial Van
Allen belts.

Again you haven't got a clue do ya?

The idea was that if you created such a belt over the US
temporarily, maybe the radiation would cause all incoming ICBM's to be fried
and fall harmlessly into the atmosphere.

Again you don't know too much about atomic weapons, nor their effects on
the atmosphere, and especially on the Van Allen Belts.

The tests failed. The theory was
incorrect.

BV.

Maybe you should do some *real* before you spout your dumbass theories
for all to see.

Old July 20th 04, 05:59 PM
Yoda

You haven't got a f***n clue do ya?

Benign Vanilla wrote:
t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 20th 04, 06:36 PM
John Carruthers

Please try to accept the difference between
"a theory" which can be tested, and possibly proved wrong or, in time
accepted as true, until something better comes along,
and "fantasy", which while more entertaining over a limited time span
is rather puerile.

jc

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/