Two faces of Gravity

Old June 21st 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Two faces of Gravity

Macro face GR space curvature. Micro face graviton "messenger particle:
for force of gravity This sounds funny but the message the graviton
tells stuff to do is this "come together" Virtual photons tell
stuff to "come together,or repel.

Old June 22nd 08, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Two faces of Gravity + String Theory

Must not leave out the M-Theory Witten would hate me if I did After
all he told us the graviton the smallest bundle of the gravitational
force is created by the pattern of strings vibrating. I liken that to a
tuning fork. Gravitational field immersed into the fabric of spacetime
with vibrating strings intrinsic to every cubic micro meter of space
with vibrating strings in perfect tune. Easy theory of mine has these
vibrating space strings as the energy to inflate space itself.
Try to sum this up this way All is embedded in something,and this
something is the spacetime fabric,and it is vibrating to its on song(in
tune) Bert

Old June 22nd 08, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 22, 5:15*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Try to sum this up this way *All is embedded in something, and this
something is the spacetime fabric, and it is vibrating to its on song (in
tune).*

That squares nicely with the CBB model's exquisitely-ordered, 'octave-
like' vibrational matrix of space, which sub-synchronously generates
the Periodic Table as its longest-wavelength, lowest-energy subset of
'notes'.

Old June 22nd 08, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Strange but I had a gut feeling you would jump in once I pointed out
space energy vibrating(having energy) oc I get weird thoughts on
strings vibrating because we are going past QM and deeper in micro
space(Planck sizes. I wish I had a younger brain to tackle this kind of
thinking Bert PS my Spin is in theory is all QM

Old June 22nd 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 22, 10:27*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Strange but I had a gut feeling you would jump in once I pointed out
space energy vibrating(having energy) *oc *I get weird thoughts on
strings vibrating because we are going past QM and deeper in micro
space(Planck sizes. I wish I had a younger brain to tackle this kind of
thinking *PS my Spin is in theory is all QM

Well, "string" theory posits some sort of vibrational underpinning to
space, but remains mute on 'What' is vibrating, and what manner of
'Engine'/ master oscillator is capable of driving and sustaining so
energetic a Field.

Old June 22nd 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 22, 10:27*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
oc *Strange but I had a gut feeling you would jump in once I pointed out
space energy vibrating(having energy) *oc *I get weird thoughts on
strings vibrating because we are going past QM and deeper in micro
space(Planck sizes. I wish I had a younger brain to tackle this kind of
thinking * Bert *PS my Spin is in theory is all QM

Space is all string up? Maybe that is where it gets that tension
Magueijo said Einstein was pondering, giving it the anti-gravity for
his cosmological constant. Nowadays we call it dark energy.

Doulbe-A

Old June 23rd 08, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A A short but nice post. One could easily say this "The fabric
of space is made of interwoven vibrating strings" Bert

ISS faces possible debris avoidance maneuver Jim Oberg Space Station 1 March 23rd 07 07:44 PM
Arecibo faces closure Matt Giwer SETI 0 November 9th 06 03:58 AM
Oregon Cat Born With Two Faces Art Deco Misc 0 June 17th 05 03:39 PM
'UK church faces life underground' Michael Hearne Misc 0 December 23rd 04 08:43 AM
Massive sunspot faces Earth (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 October 25th 03 12:21 AM