Suitcase Nukes, Martial Law & Civil War

Old July 22nd 04, 07:26 PM
Saul Levy

Default Suitcase Nukes, Martial Law & Civil War

You show that you know nothing about suitcase nukes!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:30:02 -0600, "Daniel Joseph Min"
wrote:

Astonishing apathy is being displayed by America, in
the face of the imminent nuclear strikes by Al-Qaeda
on perhaps six or seven major US cities by or before
the November 2, 2004 Election, and even more likely
at the time of the RNC convention in New York City:

http://www.gopconvention.com

President Bush is scheduled to speak at the conven-
tion on Thursday, September 2, 2004. Security will
be the highest in American history. GOD FORBID, if
Al-Qaeda should detonate one or more of their nukes
anywhere near the RNC, while simultaneously detona-
ting nukes in other major cities like Washington DC
and Los Angeles, then President Bush (or if the RNC
gets nuked while he's there, then President Cheney)
will go to Defcon 4 and order an IMMEDIATE nuclear
strike on every known bastion of Islamic Jihad on
the planet! Martial Law imposed under Presidential
authority will put our civilian population on lock-
down, and curfews will be STRICTLY enforced. There
will be large detainment camps set up all over the
country, in places like football stadiums. Anybody
who's been red-flagged as a supporter of terrorism
will be rounded up in droves and hauled off for in-
terrogation. This could become REALITY in six weeks
and counting. Can anything be done to stop it? The
bigger question is, is losing millions of American
lives and utterly *destroying* the United States of
America what it takes to impose LAW & ORDER around
here? What a damn shame. It's truly an awful shame.

I thought Bush should've imposed Martial Law at the
very MOMENT he got wind of the September 11th, 2001
attacks. Al-Qaeda *had* hit the Pentagon, after all.
They *had* murdered 3000 people & totally destroyed
the biggest sky scraper in NY. But that wasn't enough...

Now, here we are, less than three years later, and
we've got Al-Qaeda suicide bombers with 10 kiloton
NUCLEAR WEAPONS HERE IN THE US! Lawlessness in our
nation is running rampant. Extreme leftist Judges
are totally ignoring the law and basically making
up the rules as they go along. That's ANARCHY! And
yet, Martial Law has still not been declared. This
may be part of some greater plan down there in the
War Room, but meanwhile our country is on the verge
of Civil War. And you're going to have millions of
patriotic Americans taking law-enforcement into our
own hands. We'll hunt down these leftist Judges and
Criminal Defense Attorneys and stretch their necks
out on a rope. Any leftist "americans" who've been
speaking out in support of Al-Qaeda, and Anarchist-
types, they'll be facing the end of a rope as well,
or the barrel of a gun--whatever it takes to kill
them dead. Capital punishment is their just reward.

If Civil War breaks out, then it'll be between the
Democrats and the Republicans. And we'll be casting
our vote with high-powered automatic assault rifles.
The bitter divisions which wrought our first Civil
War were far less VICIOUS than they are today. The
Democrats want to KILL the Republicans. Republicans
therefore want to KILL the Democrats. You do the math.
It's truly a war between Judeo-Xians and Anti-Christs.
And everybody knows which side the Bible says will win
(hint: leftist Democrats are fighting a loosing battle).

How terrible. Nuclear War & Civil War at the same time!
And us moderate bipartisans will be caught in the cross-
fire. I fear ONLY Martial Law will circumvent Civil War.

Unless our laws start getting ENFORCED around here,
and rogue judges and lawyers start getting arrested
and aggressively PROSECUTED for crimes of treason,
then it's either gonna be Martial Law or Civil War
that our President is going to be dealing with. I
hope, I pray, that it'll be Martial Law. But it's
a dreadful shame that only Global Thermonuclear War
is sufficient cause for Martial Law to be declared
in this country. Oh well, "better late than never"...

Daniel Joseph Min (the total idiot!)

Old July 23rd 04, 12:44 AM
Chris Krolczyk

"Daniel Joseph Min" spewed in message