revisiting Apollo

Old July 18th 04, 12:50 AM
Double-A

Default revisiting Apollo

NJ wrote in message ell.eu.org...
THE APOLLO HOAX FAQ version 4.3 - July 2004
Written by Nathan Jones

Of course the greatest proof that the Moon mission was a hoax is in
those photos supposedly taken from the Moon showing the globe of the
Earth hanging in the sky!

Hell, everybody knows the Earth is flat, right Nathan?

Double-A
Old July 18th 04, 01:21 AM
N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\)

Dear Double-A:

"Double-A" wrote in message
om...
NJ wrote in message

ell.eu.org...
THE APOLLO HOAX FAQ version 4.3 - July 2004
Written by Nathan Jones

Of course the greatest proof that the Moon mission was a hoax is in
those photos supposedly taken from the Moon showing the globe of the
Earth hanging in the sky!

Hell, everybody knows the Earth is flat, right Nathan?

He's got all that covered. The photos are forgeries. Or the photos were
shot by robots. Or the photos were shot by Apollo missions that went
around the Moon, but didn't land.

And when we go back, and we find the relics there, why we took them up with
us to cover our asses. You cannot win against voluntary blindness, against
anti-science for pay.

"Jones" makes his payment by feeding the gullible, the tripe they want. He
is advertising here. I suspect it is also to collect email addresses for
spamming campaigns.

I asked them (Jones and Min) if they'd be willing to go there *right now*
to witness them, and got a resounding "no". They are without honor.

David A. Smith

Old July 19th 04, 05:43 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Gentlemen In the days of Apollo NASA had the right stuff. The Saturn V
took man to the craters on the moon. The Rube Goldberg Shuttle ended up
making craters on Earth. Want to thank these type posts so I can take my
swipe at todays NASA,for it is the most corrupt political organization
my country ever had. Its motto is "Life is cheap,but a buck is still a
buck" There are still die hearts out there that think NASA "****" is
chocolate ice cream. I( was right and they hate to admit it. The
Shuttle was a piece of bad engineering from the start,and it only
evolved with time to be very old bad engineering piece of crap. The
Russian space program built a shuttle(just one) Why did they scrap it?
Thanks to the great men that ran Apollo we made many safe trips to the
moon. We brought back 830LB of Moon rocks. We left a laser reflector
mirror. A moon buggy,golf ball,and rocket stands. The most important
thing we left was Armstrong's foot print. After Apollo was dropped like
a Mexican hot sweet potato. SaturnV mans greatest rocket was to much for
these air-plane engineers to handle. I said this 30 years ago,and
was put down. I say to those that put me down then,and now. You guys
ended up with what you deserve a NASA that can't get astronauts off the
ground. The moon is further away now than it was in 1962. Bert

Old July 22nd 04, 03:31 PM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
[...]

I was watching a PBS special last night about a great Chinese fleet
that embarked on 7 great voyages of exploration in the 1420's.
Information that has survived about the voyages tells us that they
explored such places as Australia and Africa. Their ships were much
bigger that the ones later used by Columbus and Magellan. One scholar
has a theory that they may have actually sailed around the world,
discovering the Americas on the voyage.

But we may never know. When the Chinese emperor died, and a new
emperor ascended to the throne, things changed drastically. The new
emperor did not think that world exploration was a worthwhile
activity. So the great fleet of the largest ships in the world at
that time were brought back to port and never used for exploration
again.

Not only that, but in a monumental act of stupidity, the Chinese
burned the ships' logs that documented the voyages. So now the full
extent of those voyages may never be known. Then the Chinese stuck
their national head up their national ass and ignored everything
outside of China for the next 500 years.

Many years ago in the days of the US Moon missions, I sometimes
fancifully wondered if maybe at sometime in the distant future the
stories of the Moon voyages might be relegated to legend or myth and
regarded with skepticism, somewhat as the ancient voyages of the
Argonauts, or of Odysseus are regarded today. Perhaps people would
not someday believe that men could have flown to the Moon, anymore
than we believe the story about the ancient Chinese emperor who is
said to have flown in a chair propelled by rockets. But such an
eventuality assumed a future that was technologically inferior to the
then present.

I never really believed in such a future for I had confidence that
progress would prevail. And I certainly never imagined that in my own
lifetime, I would hear people beginning to doubt the reality of those
heroic Apollo voyages. Doubts are actually being raised while the
heroes who made those historic voyages are still alive and among us!

And now the US manned space program is in such a state that it can't
even launch a space shuttle anymore! Long withdrawn from the action
are the great Saturn rockets of old, beached like those great ships of
that grand fleet of medieval China. Has the US withdrawn from the
competition? Are we out of the space race? Are we going to stick our
national head up our national ass and ignore the opportunity for
manned space exploration, while the other great countries of our world
forge ahead into space?

As an American I hope that that is not our destiny.

Double-A

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 November 7th 03 08:53 PM