Gresham in Springtime

Old April 14th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2:01:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 4:21:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:47:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 1:56:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A fairly nice day here in Gresham. Sunny but a lot of high haze. Now 60F at 1:45 PM with expected high near 70F! First day I have ventured out without a coat this year! But I still have my long sleeve flannel shirt on. Don't wee many flannel shirts around here anymore. It used to be an Oregon logger staple. Wind east at 9 mph. Humidity 53%. Rain expected to return tomorrow. April is usually nothing but rain around here. The grass grows like crazy!

People around here are being allowed to keep their snow tires on until next Sunday, two weeks longer than usual. This is because of unusually cold weather this year. We got a lot of new snow in the mountains this weekend. I wonder what Al Gore would have to say about that? I heard him on the radio this morning talking about something else.

Double-A

Its Summer here 90 not a cloud.Have not seen Sandy in over a month.Teresa is now my only girl friend.If she gets M&M selling on ebay I'm putting a fence around her house,and a big surprize. They have BMW to lease here for little money,and it gives me an itch.Two new credit cards came in the mail from two different banks.I have a plan,but first want to go over it with a lawyer Bert

95 as I type.I made my weather and earthquake 2018 predictions on sci.physics.Its on my heavy air theory.Earthquakes on my gut feelings I think I'm a seer.At 90 my future is short,but seeing ahead of now is a great feat .Bert

What is your forecast for chances of a nuclear war? Russian television as been telling their citizens to be ready to go to their shelters with a 30 day supply of food! At least they have shelters. We don't anymore.

47F here in Gresham and a light sprinkle of rain. Wind SW at 14 mph. Humidity 81%.

Kim gave me two bags, mostly full of photos. She will bring more today. She is still an attractive woman today, even without makeup. But I was amazed, looking at those old pictures, at what a beauty she really was in her youth! She could have easily been a beauty queen!

Double-A

Well Sandy came into McDonalds,and we had lunch.She was away in Arizona.she bought a new car.I could not make out one word.She wrote notes. Sandy is 54,and blond great looker.She is not ever on time and can up and disapear. Its hot,and staying in the Anaheim senior center.Its airconditioning is just right. Van gets hot in the sun.still it goes down to mid 60s at night.Bert
Old April 14th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"hanson made me famous". Bert ... to show & prove that
"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]

Old April 15th 18, 12:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 12:45:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2:01:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Kim gave me two bags, mostly full of photos. She will bring more today.. She is still an attractive woman today, even without makeup. But I was amazed, looking at those old pictures, at what a beauty she really was in her youth! She could have easily been a beauty queen!

Double-A

Well Sandy came into McDonalds,and we had lunch.She was away in Arizona.she bought a new car.I could not make out one word.She wrote notes. Sandy is 54,and blond great looker.She is not ever on time and can up and disapear. Its hot,and staying in the Anaheim senior center.Its airconditioning is just right. Van gets hot in the sun.still it goes down to mid 60s at night.Bert

I think I know your problem, Bert. You have got to stop buying these women lunch at McDonald's! They assume you think that's all they're worth!

Good thing I came to the library late today. The noisy annual Dia de los Ninos festivity was just breaking up as I walked in. I don't know why they can't find someplace else for this. It is Saturday and there is an unused high school nearby. Libraries are supposed to be quiet. If we make too much noise, they kick us out! So what are they doing bringing in a mariachi band!

Kim brought me some Korean food before I came here.

Currently 59F here in Gresham. Cloudy, but rain has been holding off all day. Humidity 54%. Wind SW at 14 mph.

Double-A

Old April 16th 18, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 4:35:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Cool sunny and very windy.Mariachi I thought that was an Italian dish.What is Korean food? Seeing a new DR in three days.I have lots of questions.Well I'm at the Anaheim Center,and not to many here.Its dying.Be torn down for a parking lot.Bert
Old April 16th 18, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 1:43:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 4:35:46 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

I think I know your problem, Bert. You have got to stop buying these women lunch at McDonald's! They assume you think that's all they're worth!

Good thing I came to the library late today. The noisy annual Dia de los Ninos festivity was just breaking up as I walked in. I don't know why they can't find someplace else for this. It is Saturday and there is an unused high school nearby. Libraries are supposed to be quiet. If we make too much noise, they kick us out! So what are they doing bringing in a mariachi band!

Kim brought me some Korean food before I came here.

Currently 59F here in Gresham. Cloudy, but rain has been holding off all day. Humidity 54%. Wind SW at 14 mph.

Double-A

Cool sunny and very windy.

Wind SW at 14 mph here. Scattered showers. Only 48F as of 2:45 here in Gresham. Humidity 73%.

Mariachi I thought that was an Italian dish.

It is Mexican music.

What is Korean food?

Korean's eat a lot of Kimchi (or Kimchee) which is a hot spicy cabbage. This time a got bean pancakes, and hot ramen. On the label for the cakes it listed an ingredient "fernbracken". At first I thought that sounded German.. Then I realized it was bracken fern! The Koreans call it cressari. My wife and I used to go gather lots of them in the mountain forests. They are poisonous until they are well cooked. They are good eating. But most people around here consider them a noxious weed!

It is about the time of year to go gather some burning nettles. They are also considered an annoying weed, but are very tasty (and lose their sting) when cooked! They taste better than spinach. Some grow in a park right near my apartment.

Seeing a new DR in three days.I have lots of questions.Well I'm at the Anaheim Center,and not to many here.Its dying.Be torn down for a parking lot.Bert

Too bad.

Douboe-A

Old April 16th 18, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber who wrote:
"Seeing a new DR in three days.I have lots of questions" Bert.
like why "I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it."
Bert."
and why "I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"

http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]

Old April 17th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sun is out. Temp has managed 50F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. No rain at the moment. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 67%. Warmer weather coming in days ahead!

Kim just called me saying someone has again stolen the bags she carries! This happens every so often. Well the Bible says, "from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath."

Such a world!

Double-A

Old April 19th 18, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1:58:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Temp has managed 50F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. No rain at the moment. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 67%. Warmer weather coming in days ahead!

Kim just called me saying someone has again stolen the bags she carries! This happens every so often. Well the Bible says, "from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath."

Such a world!

Double-A

I droped my wallet at Walmart parking lot.I found it an hour latter.How that for luck.Today it was a bad day.Went to DR. on a rash on my lower back.It turned out to be shingles WOW When I had chicken pox at 9 the virus still stays in your body.Comesback as shingles 81 years later.Taking two pills a day for a week Earth is a microbe planet,and microbes don't like old cells..At 90its TANG time.Bert
Old April 19th 18, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber wrote:
"Went to DR. It turned out to be shingles" Bert
' I'mTaking 2 pills/d for a week. It's TANG time.Bert
"TANG" is short for _"The Absolutely Neurotic Glazier"_
"I am a bad low wit hate monger". Bert

Old April 19th 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 6:57:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1:58:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sun is out. Temp has managed 50F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. No rain at the moment. Wind SW at 9 mph. Humidity 67%. Warmer weather coming in days ahead!

Kim just called me saying someone has again stolen the bags she carries! This happens every so often. Well the Bible says, "from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath."

Such a world!

Double-A

I droped my wallet at Walmart parking lot.I found it an hour latter. How that for luck.

You must be i an awfully good neighborhood!

Today it was a bad day.Went to DR. on a rash on my lower back.It turned out to be shingles WOW When I had chicken pox at 9 the virus still stays in your body.Comesback as shingles 81 years later.Taking two pills a day for a week Earth is a microbe planet,and microbes don't like old cells.At 90its TANG time.Bert

A few years ago, when I was going to the Old Town Clinic, I developed a rash on my chest and stomach. I asked my nurse practitioner if it was the dread shingles! She checked it and told me that it was! She gave me some pills to take. It was no big deal. Not at all! Cleared up fairly soon. Nothing like the horror stories they tell you in ads selling some proprietary prescription drug for it!

Finally a beautiful day here in Gresham. Currently 65F as of 3:30 PM. Sun is out! Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity 31%.

Kim brought over the rest of her stuff this morning that I am storing for her. Now if I could only get her to move in!

Double-A

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 07:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 03:22 AM