Space Aliens are Ignoring Us for RIght Now...

Old March 26th 18, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Space Aliens are Ignoring Us for RIght Now...

The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other.
Old March 27th 18, 11:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 27/03/2018 12:27 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other.

Links or it didn't happen.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 27th 18, 11:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:12:22 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 12:27 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other.

Links or it didn't happen.

People on the links don't know. Talk to the space cadets--they know.

Old March 27th 18, 12:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 27/03/2018 9:32 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:12:22 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 12:27 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other.

Links or it didn't happen.

People on the links don't know. Talk to the space cadets--they know.

Somebody has to show links or it never happened.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old March 27th 18, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:19:27 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 9:32 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:12:22 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 12:27 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other.

Links or it didn't happen.

People on the links don't know. Talk to the space cadets--they know.

Somebody has to show links or it never happened.

A lot of information never gets to the links.
Old March 29th 18, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

They would not, and are not ignoring us, but it's just too far
in the vastness of interstellar space, to do anything meaningful !

Like it or not, the absolute speed limit on everything
( no exceptions ) of light speed, must prevail !

Proof ? Although intelligent life must abound throughout
the universe, there apparently has yet to be any
interactions !
Old March 29th 18, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:01:05 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:19:27 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 9:32 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 5:12:22 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 27/03/2018 12:27 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Cosmos is full of interstellar communications between space cadets--telling each other countless mysteries and things to come. They are ignoring us for right now--they are waiting for us to learn our manners. They are waiting for us to lay down our weapons and to stop killing each other..

Links or it didn't happen.

People on the links don't know. Talk to the space cadets--they know..

Somebody has to show links or it never happened.

A lot of information never gets to the links.

Aliens are using probes.Reason is they are so ugly and so are we to them.99% of their probes are lost in the vaste hazard of LYs of space dust and rocks.However when they want to see us they watch TV,and laughing at Trump.Laughing at our guns killing children.Reality is Humankind to them is a hit TV show.Bert
Old March 29th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 1:40:00 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

They can hardly wait for the season finale, the all out nuclear exchange!

Double-A

Old March 29th 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Reason is Bert is so ugly and so lost in the vaste hazard
where he lost his dentures and is so ugly that Bert would
not vote for himself"

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 29th 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 2:11:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double-A Yes and they have Trump pitching. Like Treb he knew in advance,and could be the reason he cut out.Hmmm Bert