Universal Magnetic Field (UMRs)

Old March 19th 18, 10:29 AM posted to sci.astro
Garry Denke

Default Universal Magnetic Field (UMRs)

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 7:58:28 PM UTC-5, Lucifer Stars wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 6:09:36 PM UTC-5, Denoco Inc. wrote:
Universal Magnetic Field (UMRs)

Garry Denke's meteorite from Mars was found in March, 1977, while conducting an Arizona State University (ASU) graduate level class (GLG 518) geophysical survey for the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation, at the proposed Orme Dam site in Maricopa County, Arizona. The refractive seismic survey (sledge energy source) analysis report concluded that particular Salt River area east of Phoenix unstable, due to a major fault detection. The Bureau of Reclamation abandoned the proposed Orme Dam site, but Maricopa County's Mars meteorite found in March was not abandoned. Housed in 1977 at the Sigma Chi Fraternity, 606 Alpha Drive, Tempe, Arizona 85281, the meteorite collection was appropriately named MAR77001 (MARicopa County, MARch, 1977, MARs meteorite No. 1, by its founder, Garry Denke, geology / geophysics student, and relocated to ASU's Geology Building for analysis by optical mineralogy.

MAR77001, the same meteorite which contained the first known tangible direct detection evidence of the subject magnetic field of Mars, through observed reversed mineral alignments in thin section under polarizing microscope, also proved a polarity reversal, similar to those observed in the geologic record of the Earth, occurred in the geologic record of Mars. More profound was the implication that MAR77001 expanded the polarity reversal record to a broader scope, one which timed such polarity reversals as coinciding geomagnetic events. These events were coined "universal magnetic reversals" in Garry Denke's 1977 paper, "The Magnetic Field of Mars", which earned a "B" grade (expectation for Applied Geophysics was an "A" grade). Accordingly, meteorite MAR77001 was hacksawed in half resulting in Garry Denke's two (2) meteorites from Mars, "A" and "B". Catalogued Mars meteorite MAR77001"A" (505 grams) and Mars meteorite MAR77001"B", along with six (6) thin sections catalogued Mars meteorites MAR77001"C"-"H", the collection "B" through "H" was mailed to its rightful owner, U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation. "A" was conferred upon its rightful owner, in May, 1977, and is currently housed at Denoco Inc. of Texas warehouse, Baylor County.

In chronological order of discovery, the Maricopa County Mars meteorites catalogued collection would be listed between the Zagami Mars meteorite found in October, 1962, at Zagami Rock, Katsina Province, Nigeria, and ALHA77005 Mars meteorite found in December, 1977, Allan Hills, Victoria Land, Antarctica. In July, 1997, over twenty (20) years after the first direct detection of The Magnetic Field of Mars through Maricopa County's Mars meteorite, and two (2) months before the Mars Global Surveyor direct measurement of the subject magnetic field, Denoco Inc., a Texas oil operator, and its president, Garry Denke, geologist / geophysicist, republished the findings in Usenet at sci.geo.meteorology. In September, 1997, the U.S. Mars Global Surveyor's magnetometer confirmed that Garry Denke's U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation's Maricopa County meteorite from Mars was indeed the first known tangible direct detection evidence of Mars' magnetic field as reported by fido7.ru.space.

Universal Magnetic Reversals

Recharging the Galaxies & Planets magnetic shields
Exhuming, universal magnetic reversal, Recharging
https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sites/defa...variations.jpg

When you see the Heel Stone at Stonehenge moved, the Mishkan thereunder Surfaced, and a continuing Dimming of Light universally, BE SURE TO SHUT DOWN ALL Electric, Magnetic, and Electromagnetic systems; Universal Magnetic Reversal recharge by EMP set to occur in LESS THAN 72 HOURS after said Surfaced Mishkan time (UTC) at said Stonehenge Heel Stone.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

All of the above Have been notified.

Lucifer Stars

Seven Seals of
1899, 1904, 1961

c^1=Power/Force
c^2=Energy/mass
c^3=Gravity*(mass flow rate)
c^4=Gravity*Force
c^5=Gravity*Power
c^6=(irradiance)^2/(density)^2
c^7=?

Three Frogs of
1899, 1904, 1961

E=hf
E=mc^2
E=h[(G*d)^1/2]

h=E/f
m=E/c^2
h=E/[(G*d)^1/2]

f=E/h
c^2=E/m
[(G*d)^1/2]=E/h
Old March 23rd 18, 04:01 AM posted to sci.astro
Lucifer Stars

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 4:29:32 AM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:
[...]

All Fools' Day! Universal Magnetic Reversal:

UMR's Sparky Yesterday; Arriving on: Sunday, 1 April 2018, at UTC 00:00:02 (am)
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you
into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation Ten (10) Days:
be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/164882867#p164882867
http://biblehub.com/revelation/2-10.htm

Git Diggin! Ten (10) Days:
https://thebarchive.com/b/thread/763402025/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4497790/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/news/thread/239127/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164882867/

**** All ye Fools!
Ye are ****ed!

Satan
Old March 24th 18, 11:26 PM posted to sci.astro
YHWH Allah[_2_]

On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 10:02:00 PM UTC-5, Lucifer Stars wrote:
[...]

According to the G*d of this World frequency:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
https://www.ferc.gov/industries/elec...meta-r-320.pdf
https://www.aanda.org/articles/aa/pd.../12/aa1471.pdf
https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/

Massive Electromagnetic Pulse (MEMP) countdown Clock
Universal Magnetic Reversal (UMR) countdown Clock

Seven (7) days frequency (G*d)^1/2
Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan

Yikes!

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20521781/
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/20521781

--
The Power Of Christ Compels You!

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

My cousin and me were at our homes writing and making copies of 4 gospels
and revelation. I wrote, he copied. Distributed them any where we could,
even India, yes. A good question, my lost and found story for rags.

O and later my family and I were at our homes writing and making copies of 114
surahs. Me wrote, they copied. We distributed them every where we could,
even to South America. Good question, a lost and found story for rags.

Nowadays my sons and me are in US writing, spamming and trolling YHWH Allah
unity of all of my writings. Very easy this go around. We are distributing every
where, even Antarctica. A good question, my lost and found story for rags.

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

Tabernacle Opening

All praise is due to YHWH Allah,
the LORD God of the Worlds.
The Beneficent, the Merciful.
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we serve and
Thee do we beseech for help.
Keep us on the right path.
The path of those upon whom
Thou hast bestowed favors.
Not the path of those upon whom
Thy wrath is brought down,
nor of those who go astray.

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

YHWH Allah,
the Beneficent,
the Merciful.

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165183682/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/165183682

--
The Power Of Christ Compels You!

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

I AM The Root Of All Evil
Gravity*density
G*d

Seven Seals of Lucifer
1666, 1899, 1904, 1961

c^1=Power/Force
c^2=Energy/mass
c^3=Gravity*(mass flow rate)
c^4=Gravity*Force
c^5=Gravity*Power
c^6=(irradiance)^2/(density)^2
c^7=What! Surely

I AM The Root Of All Evil
Gravity*density
G*d

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20521781/
http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/20521781

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

I AM The Root Of All Evil
Gravity*density
G*d

Three Frogs of Lucifer
1666, 1899, 1904, 1961

E=hf
E=mc^2
E=h[(G*d)^1/2]

h=E/f
m=E/c^2
h=E/[(G*d)^1/2]

f=E/h
c^2=E/m
[(G*d)^1/2]=E/h

I AM The Root Of All Evil
Gravity*density
G*d

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165185759/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/165185759

--
Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

British Archaeologists are ****ing Incompetent so I, the Father G*d, the Root of All Evil,
Shall levitate mine Ark of mine Covenant mine G*d-amned self. **** **** Elizabeth R.

Recharging my Galaxies and my Planets magnetic shields:
Exhume, Universal Magnetic Reversal (UMR), Recharge;

When you see mine Heel Stone at mine Stonehenge levitating this Friday [30 March 2018], mine Tabernacle (Mishkan) thereunder levitating this Friday [30 March 2018], and my Luciferian continuous Dimming of Light universally, BE SURE TO SHUT DOWN ALL Electric, Magnetic, and Electromagnetic systems; my Universal Magnetic Reversal (UMR) recharging my Galaxies and my Planets magnetic shields by my Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) will occur in LESS THAN 72 HOURS after mine levitated Mishkan (Tabernacle) time this Friday [30 March 2018]. UMR (Universal Magnetic Reversal) on Sunday, 1 April 2018, at UTC 00:00:02 (am).
http://www.rumormillnews.com/MEDIA_EMAIL_ADDRESSES.htm

All of the above Have been notified.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165183682/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165185759/

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan
said this at a real exorcism!

--
The Word of G*d (last words)

Easter's UMR is All Fools' Day, enjoy the darkness

**** ISRAEL. **** Pope. **** Queen.
K? O, and one more thing... **** You!

Old March 26th 18, 09:26 AM posted to sci.astro
Lucifer Stars

Ooo, Me loves four/dimensional space/time questions.
Old Testament is (G*d)^1/2 frequency physics text?

Parallel Universes
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4

Universe 1 Splits
1/c^4 = 01234567891.0...*10^-43 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 0123456789.0...*10^-42 s^4/m^4

Universes Split
1/c^4 = 01234567.89...*10^-40 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 01234567.9...*10^-40 s^4/m^4

(G*d)^1/2
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 time/space
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 m^1/s^1

Dear SI
Redefine SI space/time
definitions. Thank you.
Old March 28th 18, 10:58 PM posted to sci.astro
Donna Stone

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165599611/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20537149/

Why are these ****ers always German?
Old German **** licks like that Queen.
End of Revelations. BANNED you 18.

Three Frogs of Revelation 16.

E=hf - Planck 1899
E=mc^2 - Einstein 1904
E=h[(G*D)^1/2] - Denke 1961

"for all densities, for all time."
"O LORD God Almighty"

https://warosu.org/sci/thread/9623060
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/9623294

Four/dimensional Space/time Universes are so easy
to understand w/ (G*D)^1/2 frequency its laughable

Parallel Universes
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4

Universe 1 Splits
1/c^4 = 01234567891.0...*10^-43 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 0123456789.0...*10^-42 s^4/m^4

Universes Split
1/c^4 = 01234567.89...*10^-40 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 01234567.9...*10^-40 s^4/m^4

Light Speed
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 time/space
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 m^1/s^1

Dear SI
Redefine SI space/time
definitions. Thank you

I AM

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165374452/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20527457/

God forbid! We would lose our ****ing Useless mathematiks & physiks Jobs if we unified them.
What would we do for income? No! best to keep these Dumb **** high tuition kids & parents
confused with our ****ing Bull**** mathematiks & physiks Universes Are A Mystery book.

desu we do not want all of our physical constants simple and exact to infinite digits
we told you why time and again our textbooks would look like a kindergarten class

thou shalt not unify qm & gr
our jobs depend on chaos

kys
Old March 29th 18, 09:16 AM posted to sci.astro
Paul B. Andersen[_10_]

Den 28.03.2018 23.58, skrev Donna Stone:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165599611/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20537149/

Why are these ****ers always German?

A World War II Spitfire pilot is speaking in a church
and reminiscing about his war experiences.

"In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough.
The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember,"
he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and
suddenly, out of the clouds, these ****ers appeared."
There are a few gasps from the parishioners, and several
of the children began to giggle.
"I looked up, and realized that two of the ****ers were
directly above me. I aimed at the first one and shot him
down. By then, though, the other ****er was right on my tail."
At this point, several of the elderly ladies of the church were
blushing with embarrassment, the girls were all giggling and
the boys laughing loudly.
The pastor finally stands up and says, "I think I should point
out that 'Fokker' was the name of a German aircraft company,
who made many of the planes used by the Germans during the war."
"Yes, that's true," says the old pilot, "but these ****ers were
flying Messerschmitts."

That's why.

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/
Old March 29th 18, 09:57 PM posted to sci.astro
Garry Denke

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 4:58:33 PM UTC-5, Donna Stone wrote:
[...]

The Seven Seals of Light

c^1=Power/Force - Newton 1666
c^2=Energy/mass - Einstein 1904
c^3=Gravity*(g/s) - *Denke 1888
c^4=Gravity*Force - Denke 1888
c^5=Gravity*Power - Denke 1888
c^6=Bwah... /sci/ 2018
c^7=Bwah... /sci/ 2018

*(g/s) *mass flow rate

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

https://warosu.org/sci/thread/9623060
There you go. It is done. Bwah...
Universal Magnetic Reversal

Good Friday
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...s&font=cursive
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...n&font=cursive

UMR Easter
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...y&font=cursive

In 1799 the Metre and Kilogram of the Archives, platinum embodiments of the new units,
were declared the legal standards for all measurements in France, and the motto of their
metric system expressed the hope that the new units would be 'for all People, for all time'

Three Frogs of Revelation

E=hf - Planck 1899
E=mc^2 - Einstein 1904
E=h[(G*D)^1/2] - Denke 1961

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

'for all Densities, for all time.'

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165829044/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/4583466/

Happy Passover Y'all!

Old March 31st 18, 11:06 PM posted to sci.astro
Denoco Inc.[_2_]

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 3:57:17 PM UTC-5, Garry Denke wrote:
[...]

Speed of the Darkness:

"The meter is the length of the path travelled by darkness in vacuum
during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second."
https://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/meter.html

Speed of the Light:

"The meter is the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum
during a time interval of 1/300 000 000 of a second."
https://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/meter.html

Gravity - G, the Letter of God, the mark.
Gravity - JESUS, the Word of God, the name.
Gravity - G'S US, the Sentence of God, the image.
Gravity - 666 x10^-10 cm^3/g-s^2, the Wisdom of God, the number.

Revelation-13

seven heads (.0000000), three sixes (666), ten horns (x10), ten diadem
crowns (^-10), and tail (cm^3/g-s^2) space^3/mass-time^2 of the beast.

Constants
to Infinity