X-37B

Old April 25th 10, 09:34 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Daniel Minge

Default X-37B

I'm trying to get hold of the satellite elements for this
hush-hush spacecraft. No luck so far.

Anyone have them or know how to get them.

Minge
Old April 26th 10, 02:07 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Skywise

Daniel Minge wrote in
:

I'm trying to get hold of the satellite elements for this
hush-hush spacecraft. No luck so far.

Anyone have them or know how to get them.

Minge

http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Apr-2010/index.html

Scroll towards the bottom.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old April 27th 10, 07:43 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Daniel Minge

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 01:07:55 GMT, Skywise
wrote:

Daniel Minge wrote in
:

I'm trying to get hold of the satellite elements for this
hush-hush spacecraft. No luck so far.

Anyone have them or know how to get them.

Minge

http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Apr-2010/index.html

Scroll towards the bottom.

Thank you. So it looks like I am wasting my time in wanting
to see it.

Minge