Wapato Jail Sale

Old May 7th 18, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Wapato Jail Sale

On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 1:13:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:36:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 3:22:32 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 1:34:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 5:43:37 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Our Multnomah County commissioners have just sold a jail they spent $50 million to build, but never used, to a developer for $5 million, discounted from $10.8 million! This even though a charity was willing to pay $7 million to buy it and use it for a homeless shelter! I guess the taxpayers are supposed to make up the difference for the money that was left on the table!

http://www.kptv.com/story/37947132/m...-reduced-price

I smell graft!

And this was all done by local good Democrats! Not a GOPer in sight!

Double-A

All US jails are owned by Mafia.All US water is owned by Mafia.All US drugs are protected by Mafia police.

This was just a county jail. The State of Oregon does ship surplus prisoners to those Mafia prison they run in the south. I think it is a violation of their rights! What if the federal government were to send its surplus prisoners to prisons run in Turkey?

In Florida both Miami police and state.Reality we had our longest war(Afgan)to make sure cocaine and crack surply was no problem,Bert

No, Bert. It was to make Afghanistan safe for the opium poppy! Now all I hear about these days is the terrible opioid epidemic!

Double-A

UK took care of China with opium. GOP Mafia will take care of those that don;t pay their drug bills with TANG.Little difference.Opium puts you to sleep.TANG makes sure you don't wake up.I think back to Rodney King,and the Army had tanks to see that Black Americans could not riot beyond Watts.Todays it would be TANG time. Its scary,but I knew it was coming since 1963.GOP Mafia.Oswall,Ruby,Meyer Lansky,all wating for JFK in Dalas. Now GOP Mafia owns USA lock stock and barrel.When you can kill and get away with it.That has to tell you something.Its so much worse than the days of Paul Revere and the British are coming.(Revolution) I grew up in the best of times.I will die in the worst of times.A time when money talks and free speech is a waste.Bert

Mafia used its $$$$$ very wise.#1 land #2 Water #3 electricity #4 police #5 prisons.#6 State houses #7 White House. Treb

The guy who bought the Wapato jail has quickly flipped it to make quick buck to an organization that might actually use it for a homeless shelter after all.

Double-A

#5 prisons.#6 State houses #7 White House. Treb

The guy who bought the Wapato jail has quickly flipped it to make quick buck
to an organization that might actually use it for a homeless shelter after
all.
Abner, Double-A

hanson wrote:
That is good. Very Good, since you, Abner, and TurdBert
Glazier, the Swine can share a cell, get Bed & Breakfast for
free without Dumpster-diving or sleeping in car or van... And
you 2 losers can praise each other endlessly without writing \
it into your http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Do they serve good breakfasts at Ravenscroft?

Double-A

Old May 7th 18, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:15:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Once HUD money is used its a continuos $$$$$$ scam. If it has no fire rear stairs(back door) it is 100% scam.Bert
Old May 8th 18, 01:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Once "Herbert's Useless Dinero" (HUD money) is used
its a continuos $$$$$$ scam. If it has no fire rear stairs
(back door) it is 100% scam of & by TurdBert

Hagar's in jail again. notroll2015 Misc 2 December 4th 14 01:43 PM
Just Got out of Jail (TreBert) bert Misc 18 September 15th 10 03:20 AM
AA Is In Jail HVAC[_2_] Misc 3 July 8th 10 07:16 PM
...Paris Released from Jail ! Jonathan Policy 1 June 28th 07 01:37 AM
Theory How that Guy Walked out of Jail G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 4 November 8th 05 03:15 PM