"Science" Lightweight Addresses "Global Warming" (and Chinese Food)

Old June 21st 06, 03:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default "Science" Lightweight Addresses "Global Warming" (and Chinese Food)

In article , John Steinberg
wrote:

[...]

Asked about the environment, Hawking, who suffers from a degenerative
disease and speaks through a computerized voice synthesizer, said he
was "very worried about global warming." He said he was afraid that
Earth "might end up like Venus, at 250 degrees centigrade and raining
sulfuric acid."

Full article:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_622829.htm

Commentary:

What next? Are they going to dig up Sir Isaac and have him make a cameo
appearance in Gore's sequel? Shameless hucksters all.

Hawking a lightweight - ha - please, please inform me of the science
work you've done, ****wit.

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."