Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Old December 25th 08, 01:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Default Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar

Ian Parker wrote:
Eventually a robotic ecosystem will evolve, but it will be one that
excludes humans.

That's going to be a pretty limited ecosystem, as I rather doubt that
robots are going to create cybernetic mosquitoes that suck hydraulic
fluid out of them.

Pat
Old December 25th 08, 02:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III from Austin, Texas USA

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:29:16 -0600, kT wrote:

Who's threatening to hurt who here?

You forget once again, you pathetic troll: wishing someone harm is not
the same as threatening them.

Quoting Robert Mosley III from Austin, Texas USA in the headers :

With that in mind, I wish as much prolonged pain as can be
administered to ever wretched cubit centimeter of your sun-fried
pitiful excuse for a body, and may what little of your brain be
equally tormented. You deserve every single iota of pain that can
theoretically be delivered for the remainder of the rest of your
disgusting waste of life.

And I want all of this delivered uponst you for Christmas, too, just
to make it a really extra special occasion for all of us who've been
affected by your trolling, nazi hatred. You've earned such derision,
Elfritz, and you only have yourself to blame. If God is merciful,
he'll grant me the privledge of seeing you as you discover your
bull**** athiest beliefs were wrong, but to even bear witness as he
shovels you through the Gates of Hell with a commemorative pitchfork,
where you'll spend eternity sharing the same torments reserved for
your idol Hitler and his ilk.

What's the temperature of hell, exactly. Have you ever measured it?

Maybe it's really nice, and the story just got mixed up after being
passed down from generation to generation like that, and hand copied
before the invention of the printing press. There could be transcription
errors that we don't know about. The only way to proceed it to apply
scientific methods to the temperature of hell problem, experimental
methods to measure it directly, theoretical methods to calculate it, and
computational methods to verify the veracity of theories of damnation.

http://www.iusb.edu/~physclub/Humor/hell.html

Of course, we'll need a theory of quantum gravity to deal with the
eternal aspects of damnation, there could be weird boundary effects.

Of course, to measure the temperature of hell, you have to have
something to compare it against, and heaven seems an ideal comparison.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hell.htm

You know, I like it right here on Earth.

No heaven nor hell for me.
Old December 25th 08, 02:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Pat Flannery

Ian Parker wrote:
On 24 Dec, 18:36, Ian Parker Non Grata wrote:

And someone who quotes an entire post and doesn't trim it is *NOT*
insane?

Ian, you need to be euthanized before you post again.

Who are you? I can only refer to you as "bin Al-kalb".

Well, the "trimming the quotes" thing should be a mighty big clue as to
who you are replying to.
That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
years. :-)

Pat
Old December 25th 08, 02:37 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Elfritz Non Grata wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:32:00 -0600, kT wrote:

You are Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA, posting on Giganews.

Even if it were true, it doesn't change the fact that nobody wants
either you or your lover, Ian, around here, you nazi troll.

Quoting *YOU* from the headers "

Old December 25th 08, 03:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

OM wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:36:08 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
years. :-)

...Still is, alas. It's really annoying to see someone quote an entire
post and just add one line of drivel that doesn't add anything to the
conversation at hand. And besides, it's a waste of bandwidth.

Like your .sig.

OM

--

]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [

Old December 25th 08, 04:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

:wrote:
:
:That was one particular poster's big annoyance fixation here over the
:years. :-)
:
:...Still is, alas. It's really annoying to see someone quote an entire
ost and just add one line of drivel that doesn't add anything to the
:conversation at hand. And besides, it's a waste of bandwidth.
:

Note that this is just the flip side of removing the entire prior
post, which Idiot Ian also engages in.

Why is it that loonytoons can't seem to understand just leaving the
context they are replying to?

territory."
--G. Behn
Old December 25th 08, 04:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Ian Parker wrote:

:Getting onto the main point. Was he a liar. NASA receives a great many
:ideas from people, some good some cracked. I think what is being said
in a nutshell) is that NASA has not adopted their hobbyhorse.
:
:A winged vehicle may be the right answer in the far future. To me
:there are 3 areas.
:
:1) Conventional expendibles - the preferred NASA route.
:
:2) Winged vehicles - They are in fact being investigated.
:
:3) Nuclear - only suitable FROM LEO and likely to raise political
roblems.
:
:4) Ion propulsion - only suitable from LEO. A quadrature spacecraft
:could take astronauts to Mars
:
:Of those the only real possibility is "4".
:

Why?

:
:This leaves us with the
:more exotic possibilities. What about William Mook,
:

That's a pretty 'exotic possibility', since Willie Mook has been a
loon around here for decades. At least he's more entertaining than
you, though.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old December 25th 08, 04:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default Tommy Lee Elfritz, exiled to some ******** island shantytown

JUST KILL FILE HIM FOR **** SAKE!

Old December 25th 08, 05:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Tow The Line

Ian Parker wrote:

:On 23 Dec, 21:52, Elfritz Non Grata wrote:
: On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 00:09:42 -0600, kT wrote:
: The ****tards sure are getting nervous on the usenet tonight.
:
: You should be. Child molestation is a verrrry bad thing to get caught
: doing, even in a ******** where you live, Tommy Lee.
:
:Nobody has been caught doing it. You are "bin Al-kalb" the son of a
:dog. You are anonymous, your reply will be deleted after 6 days. What
:are we to believe. If you are female (you are anonomous) you are "bint
:Al-kalb".
:

You are Ian The Idiot, Artificial Stupidity System, once again showing
his A.S.S.

:
:The postings in this user group speak volumes about American
:attitiudes and why they are universally hated in the Middle East.
:

Because people in the Middle East believe lunatics are blessed and
should be treated with respect and instead we treat you with derision?

:
:It
:has been suggested that I invite these kind of comments. Complete
:rubbish.
:

If you don't like being treated like a loonytoon stop acting like one.

:
:These comments have no place in a scientific discussion
:group. I will not put up with them, nor should anyone else.
:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old December 25th 08, 05:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Tommy Lee Elfritz, exiled again.

Alan Erskine wrote:

Elfritz Non Grata wrote in message

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:32:00 -0600, kT wrote:

You are Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA, posting on Giganews.

Even if it were true, it doesn't change the fact that nobody wants
either you or your lover, Ian, around here, you nazi troll.

JUST KILL FILE HIM FOR **** SAKE!

Those circuits are either shorted out, or locked in an infinite loop.

Steve Lindsey - Astronaut Liar kT Space Shuttle 151 December 29th 08 07:50 AM
Astronaut Steve MacLean Appointed President of the CSA (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 September 6th 08 06:26 PM
AG LIAR Rick Nelson Space Shuttle 0 February 6th 06 11:15 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Shuttle 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM
Canadian Space Agency Astronaut Steve MacLean Honoured by Israeli Delegation Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 July 21st 03 08:20 PM