Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

Old August 17th 07, 03:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

Default Science out the window when it comes to political issues like "gun control" and Global Warming!

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
nobody said we don't have work to do,

You don't have the time, the money, the awareness, or the national
intelligence to respond to the present challenges let alone the dramatic
ones coming down the pipe.

AmeriKKKa is already dead as a nation.

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
but pointing out economic/social/
political issues as if they were going be the demise of our nation,
then attempting to make a connection with your efforts to "destroy"
our nation, may be a bit ego based on your part.

Because of AmeriKKKa's ineptitude and deceit, it is now the most hated
nation on earth. I personally don't hold a nice bright read button with
which a press will cause the AmeriKKKan nation to vanish, but collectively
the world does and the button was pressed a while back.

Hence the rapid decline of the U.S. state over the last 7 years.

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
Some things require change, but each of us has a responsibility to be an
informed citizen
as prioritize how the spending of us tax payer dollars on the issues we
would like to take action against.

30% of your population is unchangable and will prevent the required change
until they are dead. That means no change to the AmeriKKKan state for
another generation or two, by which time AmeriKKKa will be a fragmented
second world nation.

Old August 17th 07, 05:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Aug 16, 7:46 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans"
wrote:
[...]

I don't share your bleak outlook, but what I do share is the idea that
we should be motivated to make positive changes to our infrastructure,
or debate where and how our tax dollars will be spent in smarter ways
as to improve our nation. America is strong, and actually even though
politically divided, I believe we as a nation have the ability to work
through our differences whether they are social, political or
economic. Strength comes from working through hard times, or adverse
conditions, and open civil public debate is one way of working out our
differences, and dealing with the hard times. Now im not saying
everybody will come to a consensus through public debate especially on
a hot button political issue (as can be seen by some of the threads
here), but that does not mean people cannot come to a compromise, or
vote on compromises, and live by the rule of law.

We are a strong nation, but we do need the help of others when
pursuing those who attacked us on 9/11, as this is not an east vs.
west, or Islam vs. Christian battle, but a battle against a group of
crazy individuals who were hell bent on hurting America, people and
world powers, who do not agree with their interpretation of the
Quran. And so I would apply the just the same philosophy to
international matters, as I do with our political differences within
our country by working together through the hard times, or dealing
with internal and external issues in pursuing Al-Queda. As those
countries build stronger relationships with the U.S. in pursuing al-
queada, we increase our ability to find compromises where we had
disagreements with those same countries, so there is no big red button
on our backs as you put it, but just a motivation to make positive
changes on the part of all parties national or international.

Old August 17th 07, 06:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics

"ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Hmm. Sounds like a problem that solves itself.

Old August 17th 07, 06:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
I don't share your bleak outlook, but what I do share is the idea that
we should be motivated to make positive changes to our infrastructure,
or debate where and how our tax dollars will be spent in smarter ways
as to improve our nation.

And how do you propose to make those changes when your nation is fiscally
bankrupt and 30% of AmeriKKKans think that the U.S. infrastructure isn't the
business of government?

So long... Have a nice trip....

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
America is strong, and actually even though politically divided,

Ahahahahaha..... So strong it can't tame a small stone age nation. So
strong that it's currancy has falled almost 40% in value in the last 7
years. So strong that it leads all first world nations in infant mortality,
malnutrition, poverty and maleducation.

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
I believe we as a nation have the ability to work
through our differences whether they are social, political or
economic.

What AmeriKKKans believe is usually at odds with reality.

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
We are a strong nation,

Who has no manufacturing sector, a 800 billion a year trade deficit, and
who is in hock up to it's eyebrows to the tune of 9 Trillion dollars in
immediate debt and is on the hook for 60 trillion more debt over the long
term.

What you people need to do is reduce taxes some more.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
but we do need the help of others when pursuing those who attacked us on
9/11,

Sorry cocksucker, you used up that sympathy card when your **** nation
invaded a innocent nation on the basis of obvious lies, and in the process
became responsible for the murder of over 1 million civilians.

"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"
wrote
a battle against a group of crazy individuals who were hell bent on
hurting America, people

Who the **** cares. The more dead AmeriKKKans In Iraq and Afghanistan the
better.

Old August 17th 07, 06:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

wrote
Hmm. Sounds like a problem that solves itself.

Sounds like Victory over the Evil AmeriKKKan State.

Old August 17th 07, 07:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Aug 16, 10:09 pm, "ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans"
wrote:
[...]

I believe people have a little more to vote for than adhering to a
party block vote, such as regional or local issues that cross party
lines, but if one has 70% of the national electorate that is willing
to listen to new ideas, and then I think there is a pretty good chance
of changes being made. And like I said before nobody said we don't
have a lot of work to do, financial, social, etc. but times are
relative, and this nation will survive these turbulent times just as
it has in the past. The guidelines set from the founding fathers in
the U.S. constitution gives our nation a great advantage when dealing
with turbulent times, so I do have confidence that America will
continue to be strong, for many years to come as this framework is
adaptable and yet stout. Your personal opinions are just that, but
there are many ways of communicating your ideas without resorting to
insults or curse words just because you feel strongly about a subject
so you might want to clean it up a little. Now no with respect to
pursuing al queda there is no sympathy needed, just a motivation to
pursue a common enemy. And yes I care, I care about the dead or
injured civilians who were caught in the cross fire, and I care about
the 18 year kid who I have never seen, from some part of this country
I never been to, but that same kid joined the U.S. military for
whatever reason I don't know, but he is dead now, never to live the
years I have, and that just sucks...So go on, rant you petty little
down with America crap, as it is a lot easier to sit there complain
and antagonize others, rather than look for positive solutions, build
a consensus based on compromise, and make positive changes happen for
our nation.

Old August 18th 07, 04:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

"Rand Simberg" wrote
Only to those not paying attention. He's actually been expanding a
big government considerably. His education position isn't "right,"
his expansion of Medicare isn't "right," his immigration stance isn't
"right" and there were his signature issues, other than the war. One
of the reasons that his approval is so low is because he's lost his
own base.

And the war, and hasn't improved education, immigration issues, or health
care.

Bush is a know nothing loser on all fronts - like every other RepubliKKKan
who has ever existed.

Old August 18th 07, 04:42 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

"Bill Ward" wrote
"Ice cores", Lloyd.

Different Era, different cause of climate change.

It's really not difficult to understand if you try Billy.

Old August 18th 07, 04:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

"Phil Hays" wrote
While climate oscillates between peak glacial maximum conditions and
interglacial periods, weakly driven by orbital forcing, why would CO2 lead
or lag? Any intelligent discussion?

You get a phase shift because there is thermal enertia in the oceans -
which warm at 1/10th the rate of the surface or less. And once they warm
they outgas CO2 which increases the rate of warming. Similarly when they
cool, they increase their uptake of CO2, removing CO2 from the atmosphere,
and increasing the rate of cooling.

Trivial to explain actually.

Old August 18th 07, 04:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,alt.global-warming,alt.politics
ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans

"Einar" wrote
Well, the question then will be how good humanity will be at adapting
to the changes occuring.

I intend to eat RepubliKKKan, and render RepubliKKKan fat for soap.