Atheist Apocalypse

Old July 19th 09, 05:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Andre Lieven[_3_]

Default Atheist Apocalypse

On Jul 18, 1:22*pm, Fractional Jerk McKow shot
his other foot:
Andre Lieven wrote:

:On Jul 18, 7:41*am, Pat Flannery wrote:: Andre Lieven wrote:

: On Jul 17, 12:14 pm, Frothing Junkyard McKook whipped-
: evaded and fled:
:
: Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: I'm no more interesting in arguing your religion with you than I am in
: arguing their religion with any other fundamentalist.
:
: That's fine, I am pleased that your willfully ignorant BIGOTRY and
: idiocy is visible to all.
:
: Does anything in this have anything to do with space exploration? :-\
:
:Sending a micro-probe to test the vacuum in McClueless' head would
:be...
:
:But, he brought it up, and in doing so, tried to spread lies about
:atheists and atheism.

And you fundamentalists are all about attacking the heretics, aren't
you?

Laughs Yes, we are the side that is trying to get RELIGION into
public school classrooms...

Oh wait a second, we're NOT, we're among those opposing that wrong.
We're fine with live and let live, UNTIL the sky pixie worshippers
INSIST on shoving their crap into our public institutions.

I have yet to see an atheist who wishes to overturn "Congress
shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion". It
is the jeezus worshippers who wish to *subvert and overturn
the US Constitution*.

So how are you different again?

Ibid, oh willfully stoopid moron.

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 05:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 18, 1:09*pm, Foolish Jerk McLiar showed
Fundy hate:
Pat Flannery wrote:

::Andre Lieven wrote:

: On Jul 17, 12:14 pm, Frothing Junkyard McKook whipped-
: evaded and fled:
: *
: Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: I'm no more interesting in arguing your religion with you than I am in
: arguing their religion with any other fundamentalist. *
:
: That's fine, I am pleased that your willfully ignorant BIGOTRY and idiocy
: is visible to all.
:
oes anything in this have anything to do with space exploration? :-\

For religious fundamentalists such as Andre appears to be, their
religion has to do with EVERYTHING.

Massive Loon Projection

He's just the same old brand with a new label.

Massive Kook Projection

You're the one who keeps insisting that your ignorant rants on the
topic
MUST be posted again, and again.

Also, your factless ASSertions are not only meaningless, but show that
you have NO actual argument. Save with the stoopid liar who you see in
your bathroom mirror.

I am just fine with anyone practicing any religion that they wish to.
But,
when they insist on shoving their Brand Name of Sky Pixie into PUBLIC
school science classes, then Hell yeah, not only will I oppose that on
purely secular and Constitutional grounds, but any HONEST believer
will, as well.

It's ONLY the theocrats (Who appear to be your best pals.) who wish
to claim "their religion has to do with EVERYTHING."

Oh, and it is still a true fact that atheism is a religion EXACTLY as
NOT stamp collecting is a hobby. Finger, because you ain't worth
a hand.

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 05:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 19, 12:48*am, Frothing Jerkwad. McCluck
lied mo

: Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: :On Jul 18, 7:41*am, Pat Flannery wrote:: Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: : On Jul 17, 12:14 pm, Frothing Junkyard McKook whipped-
: : evaded and fled:
: :
: : Andre Lieven wrote:
: :
[...]
ublic school classrooms...

Yes, you are. *The only difference between you and the other
fundamentalist idiots is that you want it to be YOUR religion.

Bull****. Science is the OPPOSITE of any religion.

Because science STARTS by ASKING the question, and then
looking for objective EVIDENCE, and then testing it, and trying
to find any errors in the theory.

If you honestly believe your insane crap, then every time you use
your computer, you ARE engaging in a purely religious exercise.

:Oh wait a second, we're NOT, we're among those opposing that wrong.
:We're fine with live and let live, UNTIL the sky pixie worshippers
:INSIST on shoving their crap into our public institutions.

Note the atheist fundamentalist 'cant' above - XTian, "sky pixie",
etc.

Once again, bull****. One can easily speak forthrightly, about the
fact that religion is all based on factless fictions, without engaging
in any religion.

Again, you are too dim to get that NOT stamp collecting is NOT
a hobby. Dumbass.

:I have yet to see an atheist who wishes to overturn "Congress
:shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion". It
:is the jeezus worshippers who wish to *subvert and overturn
:the US Constitution*.

Because you're in denial about what you are.

Bull****, pure and simple.

*Let YOUR beliefs be
classified as a religion and just look at how you act.

Laughs So, your way, the Constitution is a RELIGIOUS
document, and so, the USA IS a theocracy ?

Pure insanity !

: So how are you different again?
:
:Ibid, oh willfully stoopid moron.

I see. *No difference, then.

No, you remain a willfully stoopid moron. HTH.

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 05:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 19, 1:00*am, Foolish Jerkface McCow
moroned:
I'll just let this one stand by itself. *Look at Mr Lieven's reaction
and then tell me that atheism is *not* a religion for him...

Laughs Do the lurkers support you in e-mail, too ?

You are such a moron that you cannot grasp that someone *objecting*
to religion is NOT religion.

So, your way, a virgin engages in orgies every night... Moron.

Your willful ignorance, stoopidity, and futility knows no bounds. You
Guth-class loon.

: Pat Flannery wrote:
:: ::Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: : On Jul 17, 12:14 pm, Frothing Junkyard McKook whipped-
: : evaded and fled:
: : *
: :

Old July 19th 09, 05:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
kT

Andre Lieven wrote:
On Jul 19, 1:00 am, Foolish Jerkface McCow
moroned:
I'll just let this one stand by itself. Look at Mr Lieven's reaction
and then tell me that atheism is *not* a religion for him...

Laughs Do the lurkers support you in e-mail, too ?

You are such a moron that you cannot grasp that someone *objecting*
to religion is NOT religion.

So, your way, a virgin engages in orgies every night... Moron.

Your willful ignorance, stoopidity, and futility knows no bounds. You
Guth-class loon.

Minor nit : we are all Guth-class loons here in one way or another.

I normally think in terms of Guth-class Venusian airships.

Mook-class heavy lift launch vehicles ...

Stuff like that.

: Pat Flannery wrote:
:: ::Andre Lieven wrote:
:
: : On Jul 17, 12:14 pm, Frothing Junkyard McKook whipped-
: : evaded and fled:
: :
: :

Old July 19th 09, 06:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Andre Lieven[_3_]

On Jul 19, 12:28*pm, kT kooked:
Andre Lieven wrote:
On Jul 19, 1:00 am, Foolish Jerkface McCow
moroned:
I'll just let this one stand by itself. *Look at Mr Lieven's reaction
and then tell me that atheism is *not* a religion for him...

Laughs Do the lurkers support you in e-mail, too ?

You are such a moron that you cannot grasp that someone *objecting*
to religion is NOT religion.

So, your way, a virgin engages in orgies every night... Moron.

Your willful ignorance, stoopidity, and futility knows no bounds. You
Guth-class loon.

Minor nit : we are all Guth-class loons here in one way or another.

Major Nit: YOU are such a loon that nothing that you say is of any
meaning, other than to the battalion of professional mental health
care workers on your case.

I normally think

No evidence ever offered ? Factless kook claim always fails.

in terms of Guth-class Venusian airships.

Mook-class heavy lift launch vehicles ...

Stuff like that.

The only "stuff" that relates to your posts is "Stuf4".

[...]

Plonk.

Andre
Old July 19th 09, 09:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
kT

Andre Lieven wrote:
On Jul 19, 12:28 pm, kT kooked:
Andre Lieven wrote:
On Jul 19, 1:00 am, Foolish Jerkface McCow
moroned:
I'll just let this one stand by itself. Look at Mr Lieven's reaction
and then tell me that atheism is *not* a religion for him...
Laughs Do the lurkers support you in e-mail, too ?
You are such a moron that you cannot grasp that someone *objecting*
to religion is NOT religion.
So, your way, a virgin engages in orgies every night... Moron.
Your willful ignorance, stoopidity, and futility knows no bounds. You
Guth-class loon.

Minor nit : we are all Guth-class loons here in one way or another.

Major Nit: YOU are such a loon that nothing that you say is of any
meaning, other than to the battalion of professional mental health
care workers on your case.

Everybody has their opinions. That's what the usenet is for.

I normally think

No evidence ever offered ? Factless kook claim always fails.

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

Feel free to point me to any body of your published scientific or
technical work.

No, wait, this should be easy :

http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Andre_Lieven

http://www.google.com/search?q=Andre...ient=firefox-a

Old July 19th 09, 09:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment

On Jul 16, 10:48*am, Andre Lieven wrote:

Anyone claiming that atheism is a religion MUST also admit that
NOT collecting stamps is a hobby...

!!! 100 points for that line. I'll be stealing it a lot in the future.
Old July 19th 09, 09:59 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
kT

z wrote:

On Jul 16, 10:48 am, Andre Lieven wrote:

Anyone claiming that atheism is a religion MUST also admit that
NOT collecting stamps is a hobby...

!!! 100 points for that line. I'll be stealing it a lot in the future.

I believe that stamps are clearly possible and they probably exist, and
I've got a few right here that demonstrate their possible existence.
Old July 19th 09, 10:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.environment
Damien Valentine

On Jul 18, 6:41*am, Pat Flannery wrote:

Does anything in this have anything to do with space exploration? :-\

I gave up on that after my first post. Doesn't seem to have inspired
anybody to move the discussion to an appropriate group...or even to a
fresh subject title with an OT heading...so I let it slide.