NOMINATION: Dog Whistle - ~Double-A trained by Art Deco~

Old September 5th 06, 12:51 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
The God of Odd Statements[_1_]

Default NOMINATION: Dog Whistle - ~Double-A trained by Art Deco~

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 03:10:10 -0700, Michael Baldwin, Bruce did most oddly
state:
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 04:13:23 -0700, Michael Baldwin, Bruce sat in thee
Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:31:06 -0700, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
SnuFF wrote:
There's some serious idol-worshipping going on here. Double-A,
trained by Art Deco, for the BWM Dog Whistle. Any seconds?

What the **** is this bull****, arsehole? I'm the one who trained
the fake Double-Anus!

support groups snecked

Restorted.

re-snecked

re-restorted

re-re-snecked

I don't troll support groups. People looking for help deserve a break.
Unlike yourself.

So you are Shorn the thick irish ****'s lapdog, huh? Get a clue and look
for yourself. Nothing but retards and kooks.

They're also worthy of protection. Trolling support groups is disgusting.

Oh, like you're the only one who's allowed? Gerroff! Nomination
turded.

Go **** yourself, ******.

Oh, by all means, you first.

Too late. Thank your daughter for me, will you.

You can invent her in my killfile. Bye, now.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Tommy "Jinn-Soaked" Bishop for The Office of Darth Bawl
Skeptic for The Office of Village Idiot
Nth Complexity for Kooki Information Minister
nightbat for VvF Weird Science
Ballot coming early Sept!