Calling Commander nightbat

Old August 26th 06, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

Default Calling Commander nightbat

You should not really be overly concerned with Ernesto; if it turns out to
be destructive, it was the Bush administration's provocative taunting of
"bring it on" that caused any pursuant damage. If it misses, the Democrats
will claim they threatened to tax it and it hauled ass.

The real problem at hand is Pluto. Not the dog, but the heavenly body,
formerly known as a Planet. As you well know, it has been stripped of its
planetary citizenship by a bunch of vodka slurping, sausage munching
Polacks, who, until recently, didn't even know that any other planets
existed.

We, as a nation, in the interest of scientific advancement, have invested
considerable time and money in the planetary exploratory probe called "New
Horizons", which is out there looking for the planet Pluto. Well guess what,
it does not exist any longer. It will be looking for a planet, but it won't
find one, because, with the stroke of a pen, it was demoted into the
obscurity of a KBO. Did anyone change the probe's rolodex entry ? I think
NOT.

This calls for an immediate course of action by your Science Team!!! To get
the probe to recognize Pluto, we need to install a big neon sign, blinking
in big, red letters the message: I AM THE LOST PLANET PLUTO. If we, as the
Science Team, fail to take action, I am afraid the New Horizon probe will
join the two Voyagers, lolli-gagging through the Kuiper Belt, beeping an
ever weaker signal, until the Duracells finally fade and the Bunny quits
hopping. Tell the coffee boys to stuff it and let's get the show on the
road. Humanity will thank us for it.

Old August 27th 06, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Hagar wrote:
You should not really be overly concerned with Ernesto; if it turns out to
be destructive, it was the Bush administration's provocative taunting of
"bring it on" that caused any pursuant damage. If it misses, the Democrats
will claim they threatened to tax it and it hauled ass.

The real problem at hand is Pluto. Not the dog, but the heavenly body,
formerly known as a Planet. As you well know, it has been stripped of its
planetary citizenship by a bunch of vodka slurping, sausage munching

Non Sequitur! shouting

[...]

Sounds like a mission!

Double-A

Old August 27th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:
[...]

nightbat

At ease cadet Hagar, yes I'm dissatisfied also with the Unions
decision to change Pluto planet status but we respect our astronomy
peers voting as long as no error can be found. They may reconsider after
public outcry but for now it's a wait a see situation.

The Ernesto forming hurricane crisis is on a whole different level due
to the planet danger it presents and huge possible loss of life and
property. It was the profound Earth Science Team Officers that early
warned of the immense danger and historic deadly category that Katrina
potentially was becoming and our prediction came true. Ernesto is
forming very much exactly like Katrina only larger and more powerful.

Hopefully when you become a full fledged Science Officer you will
understand the immense responsibility of getting what really matters
correct and the other pressing issues addressed in due time. Our primary
mission is to protect and save lives against dangerous planetary or
cosmic events via early warning Officer science reports. Humankind is
depending on us no matter what clueless Saul thinks, it's a tough
mission but somebody has to do it. Correct science information properly
reference sourced can be the difference between some making it or dying.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old August 27th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Art Deco[_1_]

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Hagar wrote:
[...]

False -- all you profound earth space pseudoscience lamers did then
(and do now) was regurgitate National Weather Service hurricane track
probabilities. At one point your profound "predictions" were saying
that Katrina was bound for Tampa Bay.

Hopefully when you become a full fledged Science Officer you will
understand the immense responsibility of getting what really matters
correct and the other pressing issues addressed in due time. Our primary
mission is to protect and save lives against dangerous planetary or
cosmic events via early warning Officer science reports. Humankind is
depending on us no matter what clueless Saul thinks, it's a tough
mission but somebody has to do it. Correct science information properly
reference sourced can be the difference between some making it or dying.

[insert next coffee boy lame here]

ponder on,
the nightbat

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old September 3rd 06, 11:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Still full of **** I see, frootie!

Saul Levy