The Sky is so Large

Old August 26th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The Sky is so Large

Our Earth is so small. Our galaxy is so small. The distance from our
galaxy to Adromida is so short etc. As our photon detectors get more
sensitive the universe gets bigger and bigger. Our planet can only
last another 4.5 billion more years,and that begs the question "Will
we have time to see the universe's horizon?" Bert

Old August 26th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

What if our universe's horizon is like a black hole event horizon. Only
using accelerating expansion faster than the speed of light. Here again
we see accelerating motion,and gravity so relative to each other. Bert

Old August 26th 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Our Earth is so small. Our galaxy is so small. The distance from our
galaxy to Adromida is so short etc. As our photon detectors get more
sensitive the universe gets bigger and bigger. Our planet can only
last another 4.5 billion more years,and that begs the question "Will
we have time to see the universe's horizon?" Bert

Yes, we will see the universe's horizon.

Our technology is better than we think.

Old August 27th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What if our universe's horizon is like a black hole event horizon. Only
using accelerating expansion faster than the speed of light. Here again
we see accelerating motion,and gravity so relative to each other. Bert

Perhaps our universe is a black hole in a much vaster hyperspace
universe, which is in turn a black hole in an even vaster hyper-hyper
space universe, etc., etc., etc.!

Double-A

Old August 27th 06, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What if our universe's horizon is like a black hole event horizon. Only
using accelerating expansion faster than the speed of light. Here again
we see accelerating motion,and gravity so relative to each other. Bert

Perhaps our universe is a black hole in a much vaster hyperspace
universe, which is in turn a black hole in an even vaster hyper-hyper
space universe, etc., etc., etc.!

Double-A

P.S.

Have a shrinking feeling?

Old September 1st 06, 04:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
DaveJr

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
What if our universe's horizon is like a black hole event

horizon. Only
using accelerating expansion faster than the speed of light.

Here again
we see accelerating motion,and gravity so relative to each

other. Bert

Perhaps our universe is a black hole in a much vaster hyperspace
universe, which is in turn a black hole in an even vaster

hyper-hyper
space universe, etc., etc., etc.!

Double-A

P.S.

Have a shrinking feeling?

What if our big bang(and resulting universe) are on the other end
of a black hole. Super-massive black hole poop. LoL.

Old September 3rd 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

W live in the best of times. The universe's sky is just right as we here
on Earth look out beyond our solar system. Far out single stars are to
faint to be resolved,but there are hundreds of billions of galaxies that
will not change the view of the sky even when humankind has long
disappeared from the universe. Still it is comforting to know we will
keep the sky we we see today for the life time of mankind. We know
what the end of the life of the sky will look like. It will be black.
Black as a black hole. Galaxies with their dead stars 150 billion light
years apart from each other. Space temperature 99.9999999999999999999 of
absolute zero. So cold that space energy of its virtual and regular
submicroscopic particles can just about combine. That is a plus. That is
a time before a big bang. That is a spacetime that gives reality how
nature can create universes without black holes. Space energy + gravity
= the first big bang Bert.