Is Astromart any good?

Old January 11th 04, 03:26 AM
Florence R. Weaver

Default Is Astromart any good?

I have a couple astronomy items my old man left when he moved out last
Thursday. Well he didn't move out but the asshole said he was going out for
a pack of smokes and I haven't seen him in all this time. The Bum.
I need to get rid of these things as fast as I can and I know he often
looked at Astromart when the big dumb jerk wasn't looking at porno.
I've got a couple of his scopes sitting here in the family room and if
Astromart is ok I may list them there along with his computer, it's got
smoe stuff on it called redhat? and I can't figure out how to use it and I
doubt the asshole really knew it himself, his dumd ****t lazy no good
slacker brother set it up but if his pimply ass shows up I'll call the law
before I let him in.

Well the problem is I did a google on Astromart and found this post:
A few weeks ago I signed up for an astromart account. Few days later I tried to sign into my account and I saw a message that said I have been banned. I figured it must be a mistake, I haven't done anything with my account. So I emailed support and explained I can't log onto astromart because it said I have been banned. It took about 3 email messages until I finally got a response back. Quote, "we do not accept people that are known liars and use aliases" Herb York. I know Herb visits sci.astro.amateur and hates my humor and mistakes it for serious evil. He foolishly thinks since I tell practical jokes like I am blind and I use sock puppets that means I am going to abuse astromart and commit fraud or something. Most of my actions on saa is nothing more but an act to bring joy and humor to saa readers. Trading on Astromart and Ebay is serious and fraud is a felony that in no way shape or form do I find funny and wish to commit. If you think trolling leads to fraud I hear the city

hall is passing out brains. Please stop by and pick one up.

Ever hear of Howard Stern or Mancow? Mancow is my favorite radio personality (troll) www.mancow.com . I listen to him every morning without fail. He has inspired many of my trolls and sock puppet characters. Anyway one time he reported that Ozzy Osborne died of a heart attack. I was stunned! No not Ozzy. With a tear in my eye I loaded my Ozzy CDs in my player and cranked it. As I heard Crazy Train and No More Tears I got more tears and shouted I WILL MISS YOU OZZY, ROCK ON. I spent the whole day in grief. The next day I tuned back to Mancow and he said Ozzy is alive and well and I got you ha ha. Instead of being angry like 99% of you would be. I took it as it was meant to be taken as a joked and laughed. Even though the day before was a grief filled hell I have intelligence enough to take it as a joke and laugh. Yes it was genuinely funny and I enjoyed it because I am not a coke bottle glasses wearing over serious liberal nerd.

Mancow talks about controversial topics that pushes people's buttons similar as I do on saa. I personally like it when he insults retards. He also uses sock puppets to trick people especially with crank calls.

All of this is a harmless act nothing more same with me. In real life he is a different person. Yes I have met Mancow in person. Would I confuse his radio act for reality and refuse to do business with him? Of course not. I have something called a brain and understand the difference between a stupid radio show and real life. Mancow himself have said he has had problems with people confusing him with his radio personality. This has caused him some trouble. Same with me. It isn't my fault that people are stupid. However I can educate them. Hell I make stupid post but that is an act and not me. Unfortunately Herb York can't comprehend stupid trolling humor and labels them as lies instead of acting and aliases instead of sock puppets. I bet he would get mad and offended if I did Stephen Hawking impersonations that maybe considered poor taste. Hell I would think it would be funny because I enjoy life. I have fun and I always smile.

Dealing with people on Astromart however is a serious matter and there is nothing funny about it. I know people who have been victims of fraud and I have as well. I take transactions seriously and I have been involved with several successful transactions before astromart required personal information so they can discriminate against people. That's right I am being decimated against because I am a troll. That is no different then discriminating people due to race, religion or financial success. It is wrong period. Herb has indirectly accused me of fraud without any thing pointing to that accusation. He has banned me from astromart without me doing anything right or wrong. He has my real name, email, phone # and street address what the hell am I going to do that is "evil"? I urge all of you to boycott Astromart until Herb York stops looking at life through coke bottle thick glasses and grants me an account. After all if he abuses his power with me you could be next.

Since I can't sell on astromart I have complete set of Real Sky CDs both north and south. I am asking $200 for both or best offer. If you don't trust me because I am a troll (how evil, get real!) I will send you the CDs first and after you get them you can send me the money. I am also looking for an OIII filter. 1 1/4 size. If you have one you want to sell let me know. No Troll.

Shawn the saa troll, in real life the nicest most honest person you will meet. Learn the difference damn it!

I don't know what a troll is and I could care less but it sounds like this
is a reason to watch out for Astromart.

Anyone interested in a mak-newt(that's what the asshole called it) ?
Old January 11th 04, 03:35 AM
Craig Levine

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:26:53 -0700, Florence R. Weaver
wrote:

I have a couple astronomy items my old man left when he moved out last
Thursday. Well he didn't move out but the asshole said he was going out for
a pack of smokes and I haven't seen him in all this time. The Bum.
I need to get rid of these things as fast as I can and I know he often
looked at Astromart when the big dumb jerk wasn't looking at porno.
I've got a couple of his scopes sitting here in the family room and if
Astromart is ok I may list them there along with his computer, it's got
smoe stuff on it called redhat? and I can't figure out how to use it and I
doubt the asshole really knew it himself, his dumd ****t lazy no good
slacker brother set it up but if his pimply ass shows up I'll call the law
before I let him in.

Hi Shawn,

:-P~~~~~~~~

- Craig

Old January 11th 04, 03:51 AM
Chuck Taylor

"Florence R. Weaver" wrote in message

I thought it was Florence Henderson. Which one did Shawn play back then?

You're slipping Shawn.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/

Old January 11th 04, 01:22 PM
Shawn Grant

I thought it was Florence Henderson. Which one did Shawn play back then?

You're slipping Shawn.

It wasn't me. Remember I have a fan club and a whole yahoo group of trolls.
There are a lot more then me.