Why is the Speed of Light the Limiting Speed.

Old September 4th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Why is the Speed of Light the Limiting Speed.

Starman I do the best I can to prove what I say is reality,and good
science. I have proven my "Time lapse of action theory" I will email you
my stopping light one inch and a half after leaving its source.Email me
if you want to see the picture. Unlike Edginton I don't have the use of
an MIT lab. So I do stuff in my garage and dark room. Still my fastest
pictures in the world have been seen by many in these science news
groups,and at MIT. I have a picture taken of a bee flying a tiny light
plane I built for it. Taken when stopping a bee's wing in flight was a
big thing. Not easy Starman to prove all your ideas. Not easy to
prove lots of QM stuff. Super string theory has been written and talked
about for 50 years,and no experiment to back it up. Best to keep
in mind I'm like all of us. Just an amateur who would rather talk
science than eat. Sex # 1 Science# 2 Food # 3 Go figure Bert